rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member

first injection smooth as can be!

250 mgs Test Eth into both quads (250 each). Couldn't have gone better. Was really really nervous beforehand, never self-injected before. But not much pain, no blood, smooth shot!

My cycle is 2x250mg Test Eth weekly for ten weeks. I have some winny for the end. Can't wait to start seeing results!

My diet has been really clean and calories at maintenence. Should I start increasing calories now, or wait for a week or two? (I don't want to get fat before the Eth starts to kick in.)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!!!! Yes, I would definitely begin upping the calories!!!!!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would up your calories by 100-200 each day until you reach your desired number...eas your body a little bit, but still increase somewhat rapidly

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    So ok, you're taking Enanthate .

Sorry to tell you Rainbow sheep. Your calorie intake should have been high all along. Way before your cycle. Start consuming at least 4,000 calories. You're taking Enanthate, so I doubt you are looking to cut.

Now, why take winny at the end?

What are your stats?

Doc

Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't do each 250mg shots on the same day.

Split the week, it helps keep test levels more stable and constant. Try a Sunday, Wed split.

Doc

actually yea i must correct myself....you should have done my method 1-2 weeks prior...just occurred to me that i have read that on another board.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't do each 250mg shots on the same day.

Split the week, it helps keep test levels more stable and constant. Try a Sunday, Wed split.

Doc

Good point Doc!!!! I missed that

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    So ok, you're taking Enanthate .

Sorry to tell you Rainbow sheep. Your calorie intake should have been high all along. Way before your cycle. Start consuming at least 4,000 calories. You're taking Enanthate, so I doubt you are looking to cut.

Now, why take winny at the end?

What are your stats?

Doc
    Thanks for the responses.

23 years old. Ex-collegiate swimmer. Lifted for 5 years, three seriously. 6'2, 210 lbs, 9% bf.

I'll up the calories (hooray!).

Good point about splitting the dosages into two each week, I'll do that.

Most cycles I've seen have winny at the end... I guess that would be primarily for cutting reasons. I'm not opposed to jump-starting the cycle with winny if it would help.

well i do know people that use winny to somewhat solidify the gains at the end, but if PCT is done properly then you shouldnt lose much anyway

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    well i do know people that use winny to somewhat solidify the gains at the end, but if PCT is done properly then you shouldnt lose much anyway
    Yeah, maybe I'll save it for another cycle. <debates>

My source didn't have dbol in stock, so I wasn't able to kickstart. But test-only cycles (for beginners) seem to be quite popular around here.

i think a test only cycle will do just fine for you as a newbie.....you may want to consider a frontload to help up your levels quicker, but that brings about mixed opinions from the members here.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsheep
    250 mgs Test Eth into both quads (250 each). Couldn't have gone better. Was really really nervous beforehand, never self-injected before. But not much pain, no blood, smooth shot!

My cycle is 2x250mg Test Eth weekly for ten weeks. I have some winny for the end. Can't wait to start seeing results!

My diet has been really clean and calories at maintenence. Should I start increasing calories now, or wait for a week or two? (I don't want to get fat before the Eth starts to kick in.)
    No this is a mistake most people make... you dont realize how fast you "might" react to test eth and if you dont eat you might not notice... if you start upping the calaries, and protein and go ahead and pump up the weights to the next heavier level starting immediately on your very next work out, you might not be able to rep as much as you are used to but the faster you increase weights and eat more, the faster you will start gaining weight. Believe me from the first injection its already going to be much easier to gain weight then before, take full advantage of it.

One thing is, be careful about the 2 shots a week, eventually convert yourself to 2 CC in one shot so you can spare hitting the same injection spots and give time to heal, all your swlling from last injection must be gone before injecting again in same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Any opinions on the winny?

(save it for later? front-load? end of cycle? feed it to the dog?)

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Save it just stick with the test

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    save it

About four hours have passed since the injections. The spots are a little tender.

Tender injection spots: massage, massage, massage, massage!

Save the winny for later, for a different cycle. Just make sure that you have adequate PCT.

When you do decide to run winny, make sure that you have been consuming glucosamine and chondriton to help with joints.

Doc

Oooh... quads are sore today.

Quads are probably easier for me to self-inject in to (as opposed to glutes). Should I switch injection sites next week or just pick a different spot on the quad?

(restated: There's nothing wrong with once a week injections in the same muscle, right?)

Quads are probably easier for me to self-inject in to (as opposed to glutes). Should I switch injection sites next week or just pick a different spot on the quad?

(restated: There's nothing wrong with once a week injections in the same muscle, right?)
    No once every 2 weeks in same spot. Absess and or excessive scaring of the muscle can form if you are injecting more and the material from last injection hasnt left yet.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

Your quads will be sore at first but the soreness will go away after a while. I personally dont like to use the same muscles everyweek but there is alot of people who do. Why dont you use your glutes?

I rotate glutes and quads. If I begin to notice scaring or absesses I wil add deltoids into that rotation.

Since I recomend 2 shots a week instead of 1 shot a week. Do like a right glute, left glute, right quad, left quad, then back to right glute. It will give you one week off from glutes, and one week off quads.

Doc

Been two days. Soreness in the legs has gone down a bunch.

Even though I am in the middle of a really bad cold, I was in in a really good mood this morning when I woke up. Plus I noticed a few new zits on my shoulders. Hm.....

If the zits get bad, any recommendations?

Do you guys change your training any while on?

Later on the second day (noon), I've been up for 5 hours, had about 2,000 calories so far and I'm starving.

(four glasses of milk, 6 whole eggs, half quart of cottage cheese with peaches, 2 double cheese burgers + 1 McChicken)

Does test increase appetite?

All of this is probably psychological, as the eth probably hasn't kicked in yet. But it's interesting. Or maybe I'm a quick responder?

Even though I am in the middle of a really bad cold, I was in in a really good mood this morning when I woke up. Plus I noticed a few new zits on my shoulders. Hm.....

It comes in waves... every so often get bunch of zits, then they stop coming for couple weeks and heal up then a bunch of zits again...

Also the weight roller coasters... like gain a bunch for 2 weeks, go no where with weight for 2 weeks then for no reason start gaining like crazy again... I stalled out my weight, now for no reason, started gaining like crazy again and zits seem to come with crazy weight gains too. I am up like 8 lbs over the last 4 days after stalling out and even loosing some weight for about 10 days. Strange.

I had big time increase in sex drive, appetite, etc right from first week, but zits, weight gain and appetite roller coasters a little, one week constantly hungry, next might feel full all the time and bloated... still hungry but not as much as the week before when zits were coming like popcorn. I think the alternations come with the body trying to rebalance itself with the new hormone profile you have pushed on yourself.

Thread Information