Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    ghettodope is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003

    Question vials? Need Help

    im confused with all the different viles n stuff? if im doin 500mg test weekly for 10-12weeks, wut kinda vial shud i get? in india i had these lil glass viles of test enan, n the top part wuz hollow. ne idea wat size they were? they were prolly one use vials rite? the ones where u snap off the top. also, the ones that r bigger and re-usable, wut size r those? i dont get the IU thing and milligrams cuz ive never done it b4, n i dont kno the markings on the syringes. can i get sum help guys? thanks

  2. #2
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Dirty South
    the smaller ones you are referring to are called amps....there are probably some good threads in the educational forum that you will want to read

  3. #3
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    there's amps - usually have 1 or 2 cc's
    there's vials / bottles - usually have 10 cc's, some have 20, some things have 30

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts