sumomaster is offline New Member

I want wider shoulders...?

I know that shoulder width are hard to change. Its genetics.

But...

What is the best steroid to be site injected in the shoulder and would best give me bigger size there? My choice of steroids for my next cycle are Deca , Test. Enanthate , and Winstrol ... My guess is Deca... What do you guys think?

Thanks in Advance.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    what does your shoulder routine look like? Are you hitting the side delts?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You still have to work out the muscles in order to create that look of broad shoulders. Hit up the delts by doing lateral raises and bent over lateral raises (targets rear delts). Shrugs & upright rows will pull your traps up.

Wide delts gives the illusion of broader shoulders

I do all I can to hit the side and rear delt area. my delts are not bad, but I want them bigger.
    I do side dumbble raises, side machine raises, bent-over raises, rear delt machine, I even focus my back exersize on my upper back and use wide grip.

I still need to know what's the best steroid for delt injection that would give me bigger delts?

BDTR is offline Retired
    none, any site growth is temporary caused by both oil build up and swelling.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Site injections are a myth that are believed by the uneducated to build mass locally. All site injections do is break the fascia of the muscle to lead to a temporary swelling as you will to the site of injection. Once the oil is broken down into the muscle and transported into the bloodstream the broken fascia heals itself leading to no localized increases. SITE INJECTIONS DON'T INCREASE MASS LOCALLY.

Thanks for all this input...

Damn. I'm learning new stuff everyday here.

cjp85 is offline Member
    The only thing you could inject locally to make a muscle appear bigger is synthol. And trust me, you do NOT want to do that

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Shouders aren't genetic. I turned them from my worst feature to one of my best in just over a year.

Lateral dumbell raises
    Bent over lateral raises
    Military presses

I don't bother with any specific front head movements because i find they grow plenty with the other exercises.

Nixter.
    Last edited by Nixter; 11-05-2003 at 04:26 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Rows help a lot too.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Rows help a lot too.
    agreed...bent over rows are a staple in my delt routine.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Hey, don't forget your back!! what also helps you look like you have broader shoulders is having a well built back and lats. If you have a good -V- taper, your shoulder will look a little bigger, it will give the eyes a deception that your shoulder are getting farther apart...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    Hey, don't forget your back!! what also helps you look like you have broader shoulders is having a well built back and lats. If you have a good -V- taper, your shoulder will look a little bigger, it will give the eyes a deception that your shoulder are getting farther apart...
    i'd second this...building a thick back/trap/shoulders all ties in together...bring them all up and you'll get a lot wider.

Like everyone else said, do heavy presses and make sure you hit lateral raises and rear delts...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    lateral raises are boring but they must be done

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    You still have to work out the muscles in order to create that look of broad shoulders. Hit up the delts by doing lateral raises and bent over lateral raises (targets rear delts). Shrugs & upright rows will pull your traps up.

Wide delts gives the illusion of broader shoulders
    Yep, KeyMaster's got it.
    Plus I don't know that any one particular type of gear will make a bigger "site impact" than another, but from my experience, if you're gonna start bombarding your delts with "multiple soarties" flying a Deca Fighter will be less painful!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Shouders aren't genetic. I turned them from my worst feature to one of my best in just over a year.

Lateral dumbell raises
    Bent over lateral raises
    Military presses

I don't bother with any specific front head movements because i find they grow plenty with the other exercises.

Nixter.
    Same here, my shoulder delts area is slower to develop then arms, pecs and lats, etc... lately I been getting more anabolic activity there then ever with the help of roids... I have never been good with the terminology but I hit the delts with raises from the directly out from my chest, from front side and rear side and this seems to be getting good development in there. I think its good to work that muscle behind your collar bone connecting rotator cup to the neck... for get the name of it but that helps with the strong shoulder look to work and develop that muscle too. The lats... I donno for me these are fast developers like my pecs and making lots of growth in that area right now. In fact when I walk around I can just feel a complete difference back there everyday its been filling out very nicely and giving good V-shape effect that... I have a machine that has the pull down bar and I am pulling weights that damn near lift my ass off the seat (putting almost my body weight on the lat pulls) and this particular part of the machine works the lats very well.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-05-2003 at 12:08 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    word, they were my worst body part about 6 months ago, and now they are quickly becoming one of my better ones...=)

-- clocky

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    1) dead lifts/power cleans
    2) military press
    3) high pulls
    4) rows
    5) shrugs (heavy!)

But to be honest the best way to make your shoulders wider is to make you waist thinner!!

Widening your lats will help as well...
    good luck
    ~R
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 11-05-2003 at 02:29 PM.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I noticed you did most of your routine on machines and or cables. Get away from that. Do military presses on the smith, arnold presses or dumbell presses when you get bored. Upright rows, laterials for the side and rear. Shurgs. I go like this. A press, and exercies for the front delt, one for the mid, and one for the rear and then shrugs. I do 4 press sets, 3 for each front/mid/rear and 4 sets of shrugs - out of the gym in 40-50mins.

I have read an article before that claims that prop is the best for sit specific injection it was actually supported by a doctor, but I am with everyone else, site injects are just temporary swelling. Plus glute injects yield higher testosterone levels . listen and increase your delt size and back and your shoulders will look wider.

Whatcha gonna do.....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Put down the needle

Rows, cleans, and deads.

Thats all you need. Gotta go heavy though...

"Users of steroids have been known to pick fights for no reason, attack family members, and kill people." ~Steroid -Encylopedia

this is the funniest damn thing I have ever read. LMAO and you can tell that the use of steroids wasn't dramatized to get them banned.LOL

Whatcha gonna do........

somedude247 is offline Member
    lift heavier

somedude247 is offline Member
    and eat more...

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    One note on site injections....I agree with everyone that they will not help the particular muscle but when I site inject it gives me a sort of plecebo effect and I ushaully have a great workout on that particular muscle-just a thought

cjp85 is offline Member
    Yeah, I dont think having bad shoulders is a genetic thing, I think that in modern times it is just an underworked bodypart like the lats. Once I got my lat routine down, they started growing like weeds

Thread Information