Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    diskey's Avatar
    diskey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    126

    Question 2nd cycle question

    Hi guys!

    I'm currently on my 8th week of my first cycle of
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 test enathe ew
    + post treatment ew

    I'm doing fine and have almost gained 30 lbs with 1% bf increase. Weight now is 210 lbs at 13,5 bf

    blood pressure is normal and no side effects except quite shrinkage of my balls heh

    But damn I'm ofcourse planning my next cycle as well. Right now I'm getting damn good prices on susta and eq, and I'm thinking of buying in some for later use.

    Could this be a good second cycle for me ? too little, too much ?!
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 susta 500mg ew
    1-10 eq 400 ew

    I think in all cases I could get gyno from this and I'm wondering how much arimidex I could use to keep it away through the cycle.


    Could I lean up with this cycle at the end ? how could I best do it ? is fina too strong for a 2nd cycle?

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    Hi guys!

    I'm currently on my 8th week of my first cycle of
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 test enathe ew
    + post treatment ew

    I'm doing fine and have almost gained 30 lbs with 1% bf increase. Weight now is 210 lbs at 13,5 bf

    blood pressure is normal and no side effects except quite shrinkage of my balls heh

    But damn I'm ofcourse planning my next cycle as well. Right now I'm getting damn good prices on susta and eq, and I'm thinking of buying in some for later use.

    Could this be a good second cycle for me ? too little, too much ?!
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 susta 500mg ew
    1-10 eq 400 ew

    I think in all cases I could get gyno from this and I'm wondering how much arimidex I could use to keep it away through the cycle.


    Could I lean up with this cycle at the end ? how could I best do it ? is fina too strong for a 2nd cycle?
    Bro, what you have there for a second cycle is good. Might consider staying with the ethanate and running that with 400mg eq. Also, run this cycle 12 weeks to let the eq kick in fully. Run a small amount of a dex with 10mg nolv if you are gno prone.
    Congrats on the nice results of your first cycle too.

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Bro, what you have there for a second cycle is good. Might consider staying with the ethanate and running that with 400mg eq. Also, run this cycle 12 weeks to let the eq kick in fully. Run a small amount of a dex with 10mg nolv if you are gno prone.
    Congrats on the nice results of your first cycle too.
    Agreed.......................... As long as you will be injecting the SUS at minimum E3D then you can go with the sus otherwise go with the Enan as asymmetrical1 said.

  4. #4
    diskey's Avatar
    diskey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Agreed.......................... As long as you will be injecting the SUS at minimum E3D then you can go with the sus otherwise go with the Enan as asymmetrical1 said.
    The reason I thought of sus is because it would be different from the enathe which I've used for now, maybe sus would kick more on my receptors..

    also I know about the e3d day thing with sus. But I think 750mg-1g sust ew would be too much. But why not just split up 500 mg into 3 injections

    If I run this cycle for 12 weeks...how could I lean up at the end ? could it be okey to throw in some t3 or winny at week 8-12 ? what do you think ?

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    The reason I thought of sus is because it would be different from the enathe which I've used for now, maybe sus would kick more on my receptors..

    also I know about the e3d day thing with sus. But I think 750mg-1g sust ew would be too much. But why not just split up 500 mg into 3 injections

    If I run this cycle for 12 weeks...how could I lean up at the end ? could it be okey to throw in some t3 or winny at week 8-12 ? what do you think ?
    Yes just split the injections up over the week. 1g of test for a 2nd cycle is wat too much.

    You don't want to run the t3 at the end of your cycle.......... throw it in the middle or at a point where you will have enough time for your thyroid to recover before starting PCT. Winny is fine to use durring weeks 10 - 15 (let the winny run up to PCT) at 50mg ED. You could also use Clen /ECA durring pct

  6. #6
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    New vets were added, the fact that Mud is'nt a vet yet is a crime

  7. #7
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    Could this be a good second cycle for me ? too little, too much ?!
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    1-10 susta 500mg ew
    1-10 eq 400 ew

    I think in all cases I could get gyno from this and I'm wondering how much arimidex I could use to keep it away through the cycle.
    This looks like a good cycle. Using a long lasting ester such as enanthate or cypionate would certainly cut down on the amount of injections per week. But, as noted in the steriod profiles, "sustanon , milligram for milligram, has a better effect than testosterone enanthate , cypionate, and propionate alone [due to the synergy of the 4 testosterones in sustanon]."

    In order to avoid gyno, consider taking 1 Arimidex every 2-3 days. If you know you are prone to gyno, consider taking 1 Arimidex every day (One Arimidex pill = 1mg of anastrozole).

    Assuming 250mg/ml of sust...As far as splitting up the shots you could easily do this:
    Mon 0.5cc of sust = 125mg
    Wed 0.5 cc of sust = 125mg
    Fri 1.0 cc of sust = 250mg*

    This works out to be 500mg of sust per week.

    *NOTE--I put the 250mg shot last since there would be 2 days (Sat. & Sun.) before your next shot each Monday.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-07-2003 at 12:03 PM.

  8. #8
    Madmax's Avatar
    Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    boom town
    Posts
    1,743
    bro id change the second cycle...you need to run eq 12 weeks or longer, you need to run sust atleast at 750mg per week, stick to one estered test...MM

    d-bol 40mg ed (1-12)
    test cyp 600mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)

  9. #9
    Madmax's Avatar
    Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    boom town
    Posts
    1,743
    also forgot to add run prop at 150mg eod (10-15)...MM

  10. #10
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    bro id change the second cycle...you need to run eq 12 weeks or longer, you need to run sust atleast at 750mg per week, stick to one estered test...MM...

    also forgot to add run prop at 150mg eod (10-15)...MM
    Madmax,

    I'm curious...Why would you suggest running enan and prop instead of just running sustanon , which has both long and short acting esters in it? (This isn't a flame--it's an honest question).

    I can't see why the sustanon would only be effective at 750mg per week as opposed to 500mg per week. Can somone esle offer some info on this debate?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-07-2003 at 12:58 PM.

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Maybe it's because it's easier to keep your blood levels constant with a single estered test than it is with SUS. Too many people will not run SUS corectly and are disapointed when thet don't see the gains they expected to see.

    I don't think you see much of a gain from under 750mg os SUS either but I stopped recommending those dosages because I was tired of explaining why I suggest so much. So I have been using the canned 500mg of SUS E3D responce

  12. #12
    Madmax's Avatar
    Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    boom town
    Posts
    1,743
    heres why, theres 4 esters in sust and to take full advantage
    of those esters one needs to shoot at 250mg eod. 750 mg
    isnt as bad, but at 500mg your test levels are all over the
    place...he will get better results from a single estered test.
    im a big fan of sust ive ran it on 3 cycles, i just think that
    to be fully effective you need to shoot a higher dose than 500mg..
    there has been numerous threads about the half life of sust, i will
    try and find one....MM

  13. #13
    diskey's Avatar
    diskey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Maybe it's because it's easier to keep your blood levels constant with a single estered test than it is with SUS. Too many people will not run SUS corectly and are disapointed when thet don't see the gains they expected to see.

    I don't think you see much of a gain from under 750mg os SUS either but I stopped recommending those dosages because I was tired of explaining why I suggest so much. So I have been using the canned 500mg of SUS E3D responce
    I thought Sus were made just for that reason - to keep blood leveles more stable. The time releasing effect ensures that leveles are kept steady at all time if you inject it at the right times like eod

    Also I've seen friends gain easy with just 500 mg weekly - the same as with cyp and enathe cycles.


    But one thing I never get really clear of is if the fast esthers in sust are kept back by the two more longer acting tests so that you really cant notice anything before at least 3 weeks, if you were to run sus alone. Actually I know it because friends have run it any says you don't notice anything the first weeks. But then when the mix kicks in how long is really the short esthers active in your body?!

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    I thought Sus were made just for that reason - to keep blood leveles more stable. The time releasing effect ensures that leveles are kept steady at all time if you inject it at the right times like eod

    Also I've seen friends gain easy with just 500 mg weekly - the same as with cyp and enathe cycles.


    But one thing I never get really clear of is if the fast esthers in sust are kept back by the two more longer acting tests so that you really cant notice anything before at least 3 weeks, if you were to run sus alone. Actually I know it because friends have run it any says you don't notice anything the first weeks. But then when the mix kicks in how long is really the short esthers active in your body?!
    If anything SUS will make it harder to keep blood levels constant. There's 4 diferent types of tests in SUS.... all with diferent half-lifes.......... to keep levels constant you should EOD.

    In my experiance I have yet to see considerable gains with 500mg of SUS. Now I did not say I didn't see any gains but gains were slower to come by.

    Another thing madmax said about the same thing I did but you single me out J/K bro...............................

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •