rimz is offline Junior Member

1st real cycle...please help.

I just wanted to get your opinions on this cycle. The reason I say first real cycle is because I did a cycle of just winny about a year ago. I did gain some weight on it, about 10 pounds or so, but didn't research or workout like I needed to. I am looking at starting in the next few weeks a cycle of deca /sust.

Deca weeks 1-8 at 400mg/week.
    Sust weeks 1-4 at 250mg/week.

If everybody will tell me what you think about this. Are those dosages good together? Also will sust be the best thing to stack with the deca or is something else better. I also need to know how much clomid and nolva to have on hand. Thanks in advance for the help guys. Can't wait to take the plunge.

rimz

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all .. My recommendation for 1st cycles is Test E or C at 400-500 mgs ew at 10 weeks.

However, in regards to your post .. Definitely not a good cycle imo. First, 4 weeks of Test is not enough .. also, Sust is not the best Test for a novice, since more frequent injects are required. Also, to help avoid Deca dick .. I'd run a Test dosage at least equal to the Deca dose. Do some more research but this might help as a basic guideline.

1-10 Deca 300-400mgs
    1-11 Test Cyp or Enan 400-500mgs

Start Clomid 2 weeks after last Test inject and run it at 300mg day1 - 100mg 10 days - 50mg 17 days.

Ok this is in the works now as I have finally found a source where I have moved at. I have researched a little more and have come up with a better plan.

1-8 300mgs deca
    1-8 500mgs test

The reason I just put test is because I don't know what form to use. If possible I would like to only inject once a week. Don't think I can since I am using deca. Let me know what test is best for a first cycle and also if I can inject once a week or if I need to do something like monday/thursday injections. Also I don't want to jump start with dbol or anything because from the winny I took it made my BP go way up and I just don't want to hurt myself like that again. If you guys think it would be best to use the dbol and if you have suggestions on how I can do it without the sides then please let me know. Or if there is anything else I can take to jump start. Let me know what you think about this and if I should change it in anyway. Thanks.

rimz

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    much better bro

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how old are you ?

I just turned 22 about a month ago.

rimz

Swellin Guest
    From research, it seems that Deca seems to work better if run for a little longer... most recommend 10-12 weeks. Another standard recommendation is to run the test a week or two longer than the Deca.

I don't want to spoil the fun of researching, so you can check into the "Why's" by doing a little bit more searching.

Good Luck!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rimz
    I just turned 22 about a month ago
    ok. because i was just thinking if you're a little younger, like you are, then the weight you gained from the winny - the 10 lbs - might have been just from growing / maturing.

anyways, extend both to 10 weeks instead of the 8 on the layout you last posted.

you can use either Cypionate or Enanthate - those are the single longer esters - which you can inject once a week if you wish.

an increase in BP is a common side effect of steroids . if it's a large increase, then be careful. i have a friend of mine who also has high BP and the d-bol he's taking within his cycle makes it even worse.

I don't think the 10 pounds was from just growing as I am a very hard gainer. Although I got a lot more cut over the past year natural I still stay within 5 pounds of my same weight. I can extend it to 10 weeks if you guys think that will be better. I know you said I can inject the test once a week but what about the deca ? Also I normally don't have high BP. Before the winny mine was unusually low. Actually to the point where at doctor visits they had a hard time finding it sometimes. I haven't had it checked lately but need to so I can see if it ever got back down to normal or if it is still higher than it used to be.

rimz

I was also wanting to know how much clomid and nolva I should have on hand. Also wanted to check and see what everybody knows about Brithish Dragon products. That is what my source deals with and I don't know anything about it personally test cyp at 200mg/ml and test e at 100mg/ml. Which do you guys think would be best with me just injecting once a week? Thanks for all the help so far.

rimz
    Last edited by rimz; 11-07-2003 at 05:32 PM.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    These guys are very specialized and intelligent Rimz, listen to them...
    Personally I did a cycle similar to yours.
    1-6 Sust 250mgs/week
    1-9 Deca upto 600mgs/week
    First cycle gained nearly 30 lbs and kept 15 (had surgery after and couldn't work out)
    Try not to lift too heavy as you will feel much stronger than your tendons might be able to support.
    1200 mgs of Nolva if you intend to take it throughout your cycle. I would keep 400-600mgs on hand and order more if you experience any gyno related signs. These guys will tell you to have it all on hand up front...but personally I don't see the point in wasting the extra money on Nolva. There are plenty of sources for nolva and it is relatively easy to get ahold of.
    I didn't have any problems with Deca-Dick (personally never heard anyone have a problem with it.)
    Clomid 1300mgs for PCT (post cycle therapy )
    How much do you weigh? Height? Training background?

I plan to order nolva and clomid when I order everything else. I am 5'9" between 160 and 165. Not real heavy as I have always had a problem gaining weight. My BF is also very low. Last time I had it checked about 3 or 4 years ago in High School it was right about 3%. It is up more than that since I have been in college and is probably about 7% or so if I had to guess. The only problem I see with the cycle you proposed is that deca should (from what I have read) be more than your test levels. Also I still don't know which test I should go with, and if this brand is even reputable.

rimz

byu
    But that's what I'm telling you. Just because you get advice from a couple of "common-thinkers" does not mean that is the right answer.
    I agree, in theory I ran too much deca with not enough test. I wasn't looking for incredible strength, more joint support. I play baseball and deca aided in tendon/ligament building as well as capsule fluid which helped while on the mound. Analyze your own goals, research different means of getting there.
    Like I said before, I kept 15lbs, maintained 5%BF and threw 2mph harder consistantly. I didn't use clomid or nolva even PCT. Probably could have kept more with...I had no adverse sides, none.

byu
    BTW Test...I'd stick with the Sust. Use it as a base for all cycles. Suck it up and stick it twice a week at .5cc.

Thread Information