Thread: Clen in PCT

Shud is offline Associate Member

Clen in PCT

Hey guys...
    i have been trying to find the info i want but there are a few different opinions...
    i want to run clen after my cycle for bf reasons....
    should i start the clen on the same day i start the clomid? im running clomid 300/100/50 which gives im 21 days...
    if i run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off that means i will be doing my second, 2 weeks on with no clomid in the picture....is that how its meant to be or should i continue the clomid???
    Help please....i have never used clen by the way either....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    Hey guys...
    i have been trying to find the info i want but there are a few different opinions...
    i want to run clen after my cycle for bf reasons....
    should i start the clen on the same day i start the clomid? im running clomid 300/100/50 which gives im 21 days...
    if i run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off that means i will be doing my second, 2 weeks on with no clomid in the picture....is that how its meant to be or should i continue the clomid???
    Help please....i have never used clen by the way either....
    Clen has anti-catabolic properties which are beneficial to recovery. You can start it with clomid if you like. 2 weeks on/2 off is just a guideline. You can run it longer than that if you like. The main reson people run 2/2 is because it saturates your receptors, and tends to be ineffective for longer periods while on.

ok.....so if i do 2 weeks on then 2 off and repeat will i need to take any more anti-e's after the clen ??
    i was thinking of pyramiding from 20 to 100 then back down in the 14 day cycle...is that correct aswell???

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You won't need any anti-e's for clen I don't believe. You can't assume your dosages. Clen is a substance that you pyramid up to your personal ability to handle. You work your tolerance of clen up. Your 14 day pyramid scheme is right though. If you wish, like aysm said to do a 2/2.

Doc

ok thanks doc...
    also will the clen have any negative effects on my cycle gains??? i wanna try and keep all the muscle i get but cos summer has basically started her in Australia i dont wanna look all bloated and fat when i finish.....

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    ok thanks doc...
    also will the clen have any negative effects on my cycle gains??? i wanna try and keep all the muscle i get but cos summer has basically started her in Australia i dont wanna look all bloated and fat when i finish.....
    Should only help especially when used during PCT, like assymetrical said it is anti-catabolic. Your caloric intake is going to be boosted during PCT, so the clen will help prevent excess bloat and fat gains. Just use it 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off during PCT and yes the last week you will be using it and no clomid. You don't need any anti-e's with clen.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Clen is a very piss poor anti-catabolic agent. The dose you would have to take for it to actually be effective woudl probally be near lethal. I dont know how that rumor came about that its to anti-catabolic.

It may help with the BF though. Just dont count on it saving your gains and muscle if you decide to cut cals. If you do cut them, expect gains to be lost.

I woudlnt cut cals, Id raise them in fact, for at least 6wks till after PCT.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Clen is a very piss poor anti-catabolic agent. The dose you would have to take for it to actually be effective woudl probally be near lethal. I dont know how that rumor came about that its to anti-catabolic.

It may help with the BF though. Just dont count on it saving your gains and muscle if you decide to cut cals. If you do cut them, expect gains to be lost.

I woudlnt cut cals, Id raise them in fact, for at least 6wks till after PCT.
    I agree.............. I only use clen durring PCT to help with energy levels durring that time................... and I would never cut my calories durring PCT like Billy said raise them and keep them there for a few weeks after PCT is completed.

Here's what I do durring my PCT............ This is also depended on what I have ran and for how long:

I start clen the day of PCT at 40mcg and work my way up to 120mgs for 2 weeks then the next 2 weeks I run a ECA stack. The Clen/ECA I will run for a total of 8 weeks.

PCT I run like this:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

The whole time I'm running PCT I raise my cals another 500 and keep them there for 3 weeks past PCT. This is what works for me.

I have to take a bdtr dose of clen ...i'll start at 150 mcg and go towards 300...can't even feel anything less than 150...is that lethal and catabolic? lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    I have to take a bdtr dose of clen...i'll start at 150 mcg and go towards 300...can't even feel anything less than 150...is that lethal and catabolic? lol

When I get to 120mcg I start to get really jittery............. I'm happy I don't need to take as much as you guys

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

When I get to 120mcg I start to get really jittery............. I'm happy I don't need to take as much as you guys
    wish i did, i actually dumped a source cause i thought he sold me some bunk clen . Don't know why it does'nt effect me like it should.

ok cool guys......thanks for the info...
    so if i keep my cals up in pct i shouldnt loose too much of my actual gains........

can someone explain how clen actually will get rid of gains....i thought it only works in your fat tissues and not muscle.......

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ITs not the clen , its the cutting of calories. Get in a hypo-caloric state, expect to lose both muscle and fat, unless your on something very anti-catabolic like AAS.

Clen may make it harder to get all the cals in though. You may feel full on it or just not hungry. Thats about the only indirect way though IMO.

I like a little NYC pre-workout though just for a little pep me up. Clen could work too.

I dont like clen, but 120mcg ill get jittery, esp when I talk my head shakes.

thanks billy.....i havnt tried it and wanted to give it a go....my last cycle last year i used illium stanbolic (aussie whinny) but i didnt really like it....i mean i dont think it did much for me in the way of loosing body fat or cutting up, thats y i have been asking about clen ...i know the sides are very noticable but just wanted to c my options...

Thread Information