TheOak182 is offline Associate Member

Not a newbie but a question about Clen.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]
    I not new to the game but I have never tried clenbuterol or any beta-2 compound. Does anyone know when would be a good time to take it? An hour before a workout, two, three???

THE OAK

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I took mine in the mourning right after cardio.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    It would be best to split the doses AM and early PM say around 2-3 o'clock anything later then that and you may have problems sleeping.

xxxl83

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Also I'm a big fan of ketotifen w/ clen . There are a few places that sell it as a combo solution.

It has a few benefits. The ketotifen will up-grade receptors so you can run a consistant dose without having to worry about down-grading and having to up the doses for the clen to keep being effective. So you could run less of a dose w/ ketotifen and have it be more efective than a higher dose w/o ketotifen.

This also means you don't have to run the commmon 2wks on 2wks eca method you can run it at the same dose for a long period of time throughout.

The ketotifen will also knock you out at first (so take the first few doses at night before bed until you're use to it). It'll also take away the shakey feeling common with higher clen doses.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 11-07-2003 at 07:02 PM.

Thread Information