slamd097 is offline Banned

speaking of clen...

Bros. I just got my shipment in of clen . I am debating of using it now before I start my cycle to get the b/f % down....

Is this one of those good ideas or is it a bad idea...I know it belongs in the pct catagory, but if Im trying to drop body fat before the dbol and the test eth get here. I found 500 threads that contained the word clena dn no information on the idea I had.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I have only used it during pct so that I can increase my calories with out worring about putting on alot of extra fat, but I guess it all depends on what you want to do. If you are uncomfortable with your body fat right now then use it.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    I would say just save it for pct and just bulk right now. dont worry about body fat right now anyway since we are coming ever so closer to winter. If I were you I would just try to get big and wait until summer to cut a little.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    my cycle is going to give me a lot of water, so I am looking to follow some advice and get my bodyfat way down before the d-bol gets involved...I am only thinking about a 3 week cycle...just enough to drop down to the range where I won't look like the good year blimp!!!

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    re: your cycle and clen , since it is going to be winter soon, and tis the season to bulk, then strip when were closer to summer, you have to aske yourself if you want to have a bitch of a time cutting bodyfat so you could rip up? personally, before i start a cycle, depending where my body fat% is, i would rather run a program when i'm a little leaner. the water retention is a biatch. IMO, run the clen w/ a diet to strip a little, so you won't go through the cycle like the "Michillin Man" run some Nolva in there at you 3rd week, 20mg a day, split your doses, that should help w/ a little of the bloat. And then, follow up w/ your clen during PCT, and start to cut. "Just my opinion" You won't have to aggressively diet/cut so much to ripp in time for summer, or whenever you wereplanning to ripp up.

I attatched a copy of my Clen cycle that i ran this past summer to shed some of the bloat before and during PCT.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro, its an excel doc, pm me and i'll fwd it to you.

Thread Information