k_dogg is offline Associate Member

considering this as my first stack... thoughts?

hey guys,
    ive finally managed to find good source at my gym
    now these are my stats...
    172lbs
    6'0
    25 yrs
    training on and off for 4 years hard in the last year.

yeah im pretty lean but hard. i seem to be a bit of a hard gainer and something is coming up in 6 months wich very much requires me to have more meat on the bones so this is my reason.

now for the stack...
    as i said i want to bulk. now i want to maximise my lean muscle gains because in the end its retainable lean muscle im concerned with. now i was thinking along the lines of this

wk 1-10 50mg winny eod
    wk 1-10 400mg test enan

any thoughts or suggestions?
    cheers

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Bro, IMO at 172 I feel that there is still room to grow before you get on the juice. How is your diet? training routine? Rest? I would try to get all that in check before you decide to " get on ". Without a great diet the drugs aren't goin to do much for you. There's no need to put your body though anymore stress than needed.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    first of all, don't run winny 10 weeks bro unless stiff joints and half a liver is what you desire.
    wk 1-10 400mg test enan
    wk 4-10 50mg winny ed
    cheers

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how strong / what brad is your Enan ?? most i see these days are 250 mg / cc, unless it's an older version such as Brovel which weighs in at 200 mg / cc

i would go with this :

1-10 400 or 500 mg Enan (depending on quality)
    7-12 50 mg winny ED

Most of your leanness will come near the end of your cycle, but it also depends on your diet.

Billmister is offline Member
    sneak in some eq in there weeks 1-10 400mg and it would be sweet.... nice pumps and food cravings ;-)

good luck

yeah ill cut that winny back a bit. 50mg ed or eod? the enan is 200mg/ml.
    thanks for the advice all!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Keymastur has it down perfect. You can go 400mg with the test as well.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    sneak in some eq in there weeks 1-10 400mg and it would be sweet.... nice pumps and food cravings ;-)

good luck
    Billmister,
    Since it's his first cycle, I wouldn't recommend stacking a bunch of AS. After he tests the waters and learns from this simple cycle, maybe then he can stack more. I think it's important to encourage newbies to practice bit of restraint from rushing headlong into adding more AS.

k_dogg,
    The cycle you listed looks good. I'd stick with the doses you have. The extra 100mg of Enanthate per week (400mg vs. 500mg) really isn't going to make much of a difference. KeyMastur already hinted toward this and I agree...If your Enan concentration is 250mg/cc, then it might be "easier" to measure out 500mg per week. If the concentration is 200mg/cc, then just stick with the 400mg per week.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Billmister,
    Since it's his first cycle, I wouldn't recommend stacking a bunch of AS. After he tests the waters and learns from this simple cycle, maybe then he can stack more. I think it's important to encourage newbies to practice bit of restraint from rushing headlong into adding more AS.
    yeah cheers... i was a little concerned about the higher dosages since i have never used as b4. i was of the understanding that i wouldnt be needing them and it would be best to keep it simple. cheers for clearing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    how strong / what brad is your Enan ?? most i see these days are 250 mg / cc, unless it's an older version such as Brovel which weighs in at 200 mg / cc

i would go with this :

1-10 400 or 500 mg Enan (depending on quality)
    7-12 50 mg winny ED

Most of your leanness will come near the end of your cycle, but it also depends on your diet.

This a good cycle right here, I do not like to run orals for more than 4 weeks so i would run winny just for weeks 8-12. Follow week 12 up with PCT clomid.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    This a good cycle right here, I do not like to run orals for more than 4 weeks so i would run winny just for weeks 8-12. Follow week 12 up with PCT clomid.
    run winnie 50mg for 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    its actually injectable stanazol ill be taking... not winny tabs. 50mg/ml stan.
    so so far im looking at
    1-10 test enan 400mg/wk
    7-12 stan (50mg/ml) 1ml ed

sound good?

Thread Information