nusiot is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Need a tick of Approval......

How yas going , im starting my cycle today just wana know if this cycle iv formulated is ok;

Week 1-2: 200ml Test Prop (EOD)
    Week 3-10: 500ml Test Cyp (Bi-weekly)
    Nolvadex 10mg (ED)

PCT: Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolvadex 20mg (ED)

Question 1) Should i jump start the Prop like above OR stack it with the cyp......????

Thanx

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    extend the prop to 1-4 weeks and start the cyp at he same time (1-10). I'd hit 75ED with prop also. You may also think about ending your cycle too with prop so you can start PCT sooner after you last shot. What are your stats?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nusiot
    How yas going , im starting my cycle today just wana know if this cycle iv formulated is ok;

Week 1-2: 200ml Test Prop (EOD)
    Week 3-10: 500ml Test Cyp (Bi-weekly)
    Nolvadex 10mg (ED)

PCT: Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolvadex 20mg (ED)

Question 1) Should i jump start the Prop like above OR stack it with the cyp......????

Thanx
    Start the cyp on week #1, the reason you overlap prop on top of it is because it takes a while to get full availability of testosterone going in the first 1-4 weeks, although you never know, a handful of us out there are so starving for testosterone that even small increases in the first couple weeks can bring results faster then 3rd timer cyclers. Is this your first cycle?

If it makes you feel better, in case afraid of bad reaction, etc... try a test injection first night, give yourself a 1/4 CC of the cyp and the prop just to make sure no alergic reactions, etc... if all is well next day then do a full start to your cycle dose.

Billmister is offline Member
    i would do this...
    bulking
    weeks 1-4 100mg Test prop ED
    weeks 1-10 500mg test cyp
    weeks 1-10 400mg Deca

or...

weeks 1-4 100mg test prop ed
    weeks 1-10 500mg test cyp
    weeks 1-10 400mg eq

you should run the test prop in the end to and start pct right when you're done with test prop.

good luck

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Start the cyp on week #1, the reason you overlap prop on top of it is because it takes a while to get full availability of testosterone going in the first 1-4 weeks, although you never know, a handful of us out there are so starving for testosterone that even small increases in the first couple weeks can bring results faster then 3rd timer cyclers. Is this your first cycle?

If it makes you feel better, in case afraid of bad reaction, etc... try a test injection first night, give yourself a 1/4 CC of the cyp and the prop just to make sure no alergic reactions, etc... if all is well next day then do a full start to your cycle dose.
    Ntpadude won't steer you wrong.

He and DaW are right. You start Prop at teh same time as the cyp. The prop is fast acting, so you do it for the time that you are waiting for cyp to kick in. Like DaW said, push to 4 weeks. I would keep your dosages however, and disagree with Daw.

Make sure you have your anti-e's before you start. Lookin good. Keep us posted, and ask all the questions you need.

Doc

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    This post is alittle confusing to begin with. I assume you mean 200mg of prop eod in weeks 1-2. You would be better off with 50-100mg ed IMO for the first four weeks. You also need to start the cyp from week one, as was already stated. By "biweekly" here, do you mean twice a week? Also assuming you want a test only cycle here, I don't know why Billmister suggested the deca or EQ. daWhoady pretty much summed it up, and I too like the idea of ending with the prop to go right into PCT. How's this...

1-4 75mg ed prop
    1-8 500mg cyp
    9-10 75mg ed prop
    Nolva from day 1 until the end of PCT
    start clomid three days after last prop shot.

This will leave you with a test only, 10 week cycle, and put you right into PCT.

-moto

Billmister is offline Member
    nice plan out moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    nice plan out moto
    Thanks

-moto

Thanx guys your help is unreal!!

Im 22 198cm, 100kg, more fatty than muscly, been trainning 14 months natural..

Moto-guy i like ur Prescription i'll do that 1 i think... do u think my Nolv and Clomid Dosdages are right for my PCT??

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I believe your Nolva and comid dosages are correct.
    I'm sure Moto will agree.

Start Clomid 21 days after last inj of cyp.

Doc

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    don't really like that cycle....test overkill....dbol jump the cyp and save prop later for a cutter

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    This post is alittle confusing to begin with. I assume you mean 200mg of prop eod in weeks 1-2. You would be better off with 50-100mg ed IMO for the first four weeks. You also need to start the cyp from week one, as was already stated. By "biweekly" here, do you mean twice a week? Also assuming you want a test only cycle here, I don't know why Billmister suggested the deca or EQ. daWhoady pretty much summed it up, and I too like the idea of ending with the prop to go right into PCT. How's this...

1-4 75mg ed prop
    1-8 500mg cyp
    9-10 75mg ed prop
    Nolva from day 1 until the end of PCT
    start clomid three days after last prop shot.

This will leave you with a test only, 10 week cycle, and put you right into PCT.

-moto
    I would rather do the prop at 150mg EOD... ED injections are a PAIN and costs alot!!! The prop ester has a half life of 2 or 3 days anyway...

Thread Information