Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    realityarts is offline Member

Test. Enanthate and You!

If you have used Testosterone Enanthate (or Cyp) only, what effects (if any) did you notice within the first 4 weeks?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've used both.............. It takes me a little longer to see results with either. That's why I will either jump start with d-bol or another fast acting compund or just run a fast acting compund from the start with the test from now on.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    By week 5 I was getting insane pumps, and felt outstanding. The 5 week mark was the point where I said........I love this shit!

D

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is it that when a steroid is introduced, it takes so long to reap actual results? Even a ester like test-e releases the majority of its weight into the blood imediately. I can understand why it would take time for the body to increase anabolism. But why does it take 4 or 5 weeks to reach the mental benefits of test-e? Also, everybody suggests using prop in a manner like dbol . I've been on prop for 8 days and I'm up a little in water weight, but no increased pump, drive, strength, god-complex, or anything like that. I don't think I could ever use test-e or cyp without dbol. Waiting for the "feeling" to kick in would be absolute torture. Waiting for the prop is pain enough.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Why is it that when a steroid is introduced, it takes so long to reap actual results? Even a ester like test-e releases the majority of its weight into the blood imediately. I can understand why it would take time for the body to increase anabolism. But why does it take 4 or 5 weeks to reach the mental benefits of test-e? Also, everybody suggests using prop in a manner like dbol. I've been on prop for 8 days and I'm up a little in water weight, but no increased pump, drive, strength, god-complex, or anything like that. I don't think I could ever use test-e or cyp without dbol. Waiting for the "feeling" to kick in would be absolute torture. Waiting for the prop is pain enough.
    lol be patient, god-complex will come

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Within the first 4 weeks....increase sex drive, feeling of well-being, and a placebo effect with lifting.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    By four weeks I had already gained close to 20lbs! No BS!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Also, everybody suggests using prop in a manner like dbol. I've been on prop for 8 days and I'm up a little in water weight, but no increased pump, drive, strength, god-complex, or anything like that.
    i've been on prop for 9 days (80-90mg per day). i feel nothing.

-- clocky baby

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    By four weeks I had already gained close to 20lbs! No BS!!
    Yea... I was definately feeling some effects 3 days after first shot... I think some people are more responsive then others... My weight is up almost 15 lbs in first 4 weeks... No placebo either, my lifting ability is much improved more then just a good state of mind could have brought on... etc.

Especially if you've "really" been low on testosterone for years and good candidate for HRT, I think your anabolic receptors are particulary ready to respond to any increased testosterone... like a lower tolerance if you will....
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-22-2003 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea... I was definately feeling some effects 3 days after first shot... I think some people are more responsive then others... My weight is up almost 15 lbs in first 4 weeks... No placebo either, my lifting ability is much improved more then just a good state of mind could have brought on... etc.
    Was it from just test alone?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I'm only halfway through my second week. The only thing I notice is a few more errections and SWEATING. I'm sweating sweating.

Had a girl over tonight...she noticed. Didn't bother her though...phew.

Good thread, cause I feel cheated when some kats say they get effects during the first four weeks. I'm not. Not even placebo.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know if it is just me but it took like 6-7 weeks for me to feel anything. I am 7 weeks after my last shot and I still feel strong from the test. I am gaining and keeping weight on easier. I hope it is permanant and not just the test still in my system.
    I jumped it with Dbol also. DBOL is great as long as you have a test to keep the gains.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I'm only halfway through my second week. The only thing I notice is a few more errections and SWEATING. I'm sweating sweating.

Had a girl over tonight...she noticed. Didn't bother her though...phew.

Good thread, cause I feel cheated when some kats say they get effects during the first four weeks. I'm not. Not even placebo.
    No lie Doc. Im a wk and a half in and every since probably sat, everytime I work out or do anything basically active, I sweat alot. I mean this is alot more that usual. Could be the fact that Im talking in alot more water, but damn, I sweat my azz off.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    No lie Doc. Im a wk and a half in and every since probably sat, everytime I work out or do anything basically active, I sweat alot. I mean this is alot more that usual. Could be the fact that Im talking in alot more water, but damn, I sweat my azz off.
    I sweat alot too, think its my pours are clogged with oil and my body is trying to sweat them clean, I hate that feeling

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Great results, but i aint sure of its from Test Enanthate coz i had a jump start with the D-Bol 1st 4 weeks, and plus Test Enanthate takes about 4 weeks to actually kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Same effect here too... in fact when you start sweating on week # 1.5 thats about when the rapid weight gain can happen for those of us that respond very quickly and effectively to test en... Doc/Talon... start drinking protein and weight gainer shakes, push the workouts harder... you are sitting there primed and ready to gain up 5 lbs per week if you are ready!!

Only thing is, not only do you sweat a lot, but you sweat grease, or it feels like it... also body odor.... happens faster and its stronger but hey... goes with the territory...

lillbeufen. is offline New Member
    i like enhanate over all other test...
    but its harder on the testicular axis *spell* isnt it? I had some problems whit my hmhm after cykle... but its okey now, after some hcg and nolva... *puh*

My sweat does feel kind of oily. I kind of joked with myself that I'm sweating out the ester, now it's only TEST in my body...whooo hooo.

Ntpadude, you're right, I need to push the envelope. I do need weight gainer though. I'm going to buy me a hold me over container from GNC (I know, but there isn't any other place here) and wait for my shipment from allsportnutrition.com

GET BIG

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Week 5 and im feeling good....Jumped with D's but now the test is kickin in....My lifts are getting more productive...with increase in poundage and rep's. I like it and am excited for the upcoming weeks.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    5 weeks for me. I start feel more energy, strenghth, pumps. I jumpstart with 3weeks of prop. Diet and protien intake are definately important to get maximum results also.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    My sweat does feel kind of oily. I kind of joked with myself that I'm sweating out the ester, now it's only TEST in my body...whooo hooo.

Ntpadude, you're right, I need to push the envelope. I do need weight gainer though. I'm going to buy me a hold me over container from GNC (I know, but there isn't any other place here) and wait for my shipment from allsportnutrition.com

GET BIG
    There is supposed to be a big surge of test the day you take injection, then on day #3 you start getting steady release which can continue steady for 3 weeks but with most release in the first week. It takes 4-5 day for most of the oil to migrate from injection site, its still in your body. The reason it takes multi-weeks for some to feel results is you add up this week's released test with whats still releasing from last weeks and the week before, so it has a cumulative effect... some of us on first cycles, long term low testosterone have really low tolerance levels to testosterone therefore we may show fast responses to what becomes available right away from the first or second injections... I know I was a very fast responder myself and have known I had naturally low testerone levels for years.

BTW, I was reading on the newsgroups that someone had SHanghai labs test cyp 250 tested in England and it came back way overdosed, like Cyp 375!!! There is a good chance all these strong stinging SL products are also well overdosed so if you are doing test En 250 from shanghai labs, it might be really dosed at 350 to 400 per CC!!

There is supposed to be a big surge of test the day you take injection, then on day #3 you start getting steady release which can continue steady for 3 weeks but with most release in the first week. It takes 4-5 day for most of the oil to migrate from injection site, its still in your body. The reason it takes multi-weeks for some to feel results is you add up this week's released test with whats still releasing from last weeks and the week before, so it has a cumulative effect... some of us on first cycles, long term low testosterone have really low tolerance levels to testosterone therefore we may show fast responses to what becomes available right away from the first or second injections... I know I was a very fast responder myself and have known I had naturally low testerone levels for years.
    There are definitely things going on from day one, but it seems (like you said) it works on each individual differently. We can all hope for the best.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be patient bro you'll get there. There isn't anything I love more than the feeling that I am superman. Unstoppable invincible. Wanted by all women.

I am unstopable whatchu talkin bout?

somedude247 is offline Member
    -Nice pumps
    -stronger
    -more energy
    -great mood
    -eating more
    -general feeling of "well being"

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Just be patient bro you'll get there. There isn't anything I love more than the feeling that I am superman. Unstoppable invincible. Wanted by all women.
    I just love how you can look in the mirror every day and see something new like another muscle that grew like hell overnight.... My lats are making incredible progress, its like whats new today is they are really showing from my front profile more then ever and its really giving a V-shape profile to me that I'd never had... damn I love this shit!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    enanthate .. acne, bloat (slight) and increase sex drive in under 4 weeks.. no huge strength or masss tho

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    enanthate.. acne, bloat (slight) and increase sex drive in under 4 weeks.. no huge strength or masss tho
    How much nolva (or ?) were you taking with the enanthate ?

i took 1/2 tab of arimedex every day.. I am prone to bloat on enanthate

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I just love how you can look in the mirror every day and see something new like another muscle that grew like hell overnight.... My lats are making incredible progress, its like whats new today is they are really showing from my front profile more then ever and its really giving a V-shape profile to me that I'd never had... damn I love this shit!
    i'll have what he's having...

-- clocky

p.s. day 21 of my cycle...still nothing...=/

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    i took 1/2 tab of arimedex every day.. I am prone to bloat on enanthate
    So the arimedex didn't quite keep your bloat down, or did it do a good job for you?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    On wk 2 of 500mg of test enan. Little acne sweats boners more often. Diet is tight been drinking at leat a gallon of h20 a day. Lookin to the future

User Name is offline Junior Member
    i feel alot stronger. the weight i use for each rep has gone up dramatically. no acne.. but sex drive is through the roof

Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    i feel alot stronger. the weight i use for each rep has gone up dramatically. no acne.. but sex drive is through the roof
    How far along are you?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Same effect here too... in fact when you start sweating on week # 1.5 thats about when the rapid weight gain can happen for those of us that respond very quickly and effectively to test en... Doc/Talon... start drinking protein and weight gainer shakes, push the workouts harder... you are sitting there primed and ready to gain up 5 lbs per week if you are ready!!

Only thing is, not only do you sweat a lot, but you sweat grease, or it feels like it... also body odor.... happens faster and its stronger but hey... goes with the territory...
    NPTA, yhea, I am finishing wk two of the test./ deca combo (500 w/ test and 300 w/ deca per wk) and the sweating is there everytime, w/out fail. It seems like it is the worst, the first few minutes of exercise, then it goes down a little. I mean these first few minutes are like a post marathon sweat, not a warmup just hit the gym sweat. I sweat ALOT, I mean ALOT...LOL. My diet and protein shake are up there to. I, like I said in the diary, am taking in 420 grams of protein a day and around 400 per day on the carbs. Ah I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i'll have what he's having...

-- clocky

p.s. day 21 of my cycle...still nothing...=/
    I think maybe before cycle your testosterone wasnt all that low... I think if you are really low and truely needing of HRT, you'll respond right away to test en... if you are already in decent shape then the first first weeks is doing nothing but swapping out your natural test for artificial test... For me I think I was in such bad shape, my body recognized new and additional testosterone right from the first shot. I think all this also has something to do with how much sex binding hormones you have that bind to testosterone... if you start with lower testosterone, you'll also have less binding hormines that neutralize it in your system.

arimedex did a good job on the bloat... being big already (275) i think I get more bloat weight then a guy whose 170.. i think.... haha.. the way i look at it, I have more cells to get the bloat, so i have greater potential for it..
    but arimedex dose help alot with bloat..

I love the idea of sex, I love porn, I get it up instantly, and this is before test. Still I just sometimes don't get in the mood when I have a girl in my bed. I thought the test would be helping me along...nah, not yet.

It's most likely a head thing, I need to have great sex, then I'll be jumping on the wide open opportunities when they're lying on my bed.

I'm a pussy tease!! LOL

week three, still waiting.

Just finished the 2nd week of my test enan/cyp cycle (on my way into the 3rd week).

So far, this is what I've experienced:

• Some weight gain -- appears to be muscle (probably some water too, but can't tell).

• Tired more often - I sleep much better at night.

• An eagerness for it to be in the upper weeks of the cycle.

• Oh yeah, and I'm starting to think about f**cking inanimate objects.

How are the rest of you bros doing?

RA

Hey, post in members cycle result forum. Not trying to be a dick but this is turning into a cycle update thread. I would like to see how you progress.

Doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information