Thread: Lightweight.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member

Lightweight.

bros, I am 160lbs 6'0feet tall, I want to gain 20lbs or so, what is the BEST first cycle i can take? I have a very lean body, lots of veins, I would like to keep that and add the lean muscle on. I have done tons of research, but i just want some people with experience to tell me what will work. I have read so many good things and bad things about this and that, oral, injectables, etc, i was sure on what to do, now i am kinda mixed is thoughts.

thanks everyone.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    bros, I am 160lbs 6'0feet tall, I want to gain 20lbs or so, what is the BEST first cycle i can take? I have a very lean body, lots of veins, I would like to keep that and add the lean muscle on. I have done tons of research, but i just want some people with experience to tell me what will work. I have read so many good things and bad things about this and that, oral, injectables, etc, i was sure on what to do, now i am kinda mixed is thoughts.

thanks everyone.
    how old are you?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    he's 19 now :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...847#post657847

take the advice given in that other thread and stay natural. you're body is going to naturally start filling out now in the next few years. just be patient with it.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Absolutely, you should wait a few years. You still have very high levels of natural Test. You can only hurt yourself by juicing now.

diet, train hard, and rest and you will make good natural gains

Thread Information