Krulintent is offline Junior Member

Picked up 10cc's sust. Have access to Tren. What do you think?

I came across 10cc's of Sustanon , and I want to do a 10 week cycle. Thing is, I don't know if my guys getting any more Sust. He sells Trenbolone , that I can get any time, but anything else, I have to wait till he puts in an order. I might be able to get 10cc's of Enanthate . I was wondering if anyone done any cycles similar to this. Sust, Enanthate, Trenbolone.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get 20 cc's of either sust or enathate for a ten week cycle. 500mg a week.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Get 20 cc's of either sust or enathate for a ten week cycle. 500mg a week.
    Agreed.
    I would also add d-bol @ 30mgs ed for the first 4 weeks. I believe in the 1st cycle being the best so I suggest 2 compounds.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yeah . . . 250mg/wk isn't going to cut it. Get two, as they said, and Dbol isn't a bad idea. But I wouldn't add any more to this first one.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    it seems like 90% of people doing first cycles pick up sus...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    it seems like 90% of people doing first cycles pick up sus...
    Seems that way................ I would never suggest SUS for a first cycle. EOD injections and IMO you need to run minimum 750mg of SUS a week.

Go with a single estered test like Cyp or Enan.............. it's cheaper, less injections, and you will see great results from 400 to 500mg a week for 10 weeks on it for a first cycle.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Seems that way................ I would never suggest SUS for a first cycle. EOD injections and IMO you need to run minimum 750mg of SUS a week.

Go with a single estered test like Cyp or Enan.............. it's cheaper, less injections, and you will see great results from 400 to 500mg a week for 10 weeks on it for a first cycle.
    great info

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    I just picked it up because with my supplier it's hard to tell when he's going to have anything. He offered me 20 ccs of Deca but I turned it down because alot of people have told me that Deca is a bad idea for the first cycle because it shut them down. What exactly does that mean.."shut down"? Alot of my friends use Deca, and they swear by it. What I'd really like is Enanthate , and thats what I originally decided on, but he came to me with the Sust. I might be able to get another 10cc's this week. As far as the Dbol , I really wanted to add that in, just because it's so easy, cheap, and Id really like some drastic results on my first cycle. Just not sure if he deals with Dbol or not. I'll start a new thread when I'm done shopping, and maybe we can share some ideas on how to spread my supply out. Thanks fellas.

Thread Information