riverview is offline New Member

Question What do I do with what I got

ok The 1st things I did was that almost steroid stuff you know just like but better well that was a waste of money. Then I got a hold of sus 250 was told to do 1 per week I did 1 every 5 days for 8 weeks got some bulk was killing my wife in the bedroom. I workout hard in the gym I need a new routine. I'm tired of all the different info of what to do from the so call gym Dr.'s. Ive been obese for the last 20 yrs and treated like a 2nd class person for a long time and couldnt do the basics things to fully enjoy life. Well in the last 15 mths I have lost 90lbs mostly with body for life system now I want the next level and I dont want to screw up.this is what I'm taking now and what I have left.
    week 3-8 250mg
    week3-8 1 cc QVdeca
    week3-10 30mg per day winny
    I dont think I can get anymore this is what I have to work with. In the 1st 3 weeks I have gained 12lbs My waist is still the same my bf didnt go down or up . What can I do with what I have and I need a new work out. Help

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop what your doing and do some research.

Hang around this board, ask questions, read until your eyes are about to fall out.

Could I design something for you? No doubt.

However, you would not have learned a damn thing. The best way to change your life is through knowledge.

D

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, congrats on losing 90lbs! That is a great accomplishment.

D

Sorken is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Diesel

The best way to change your life is through knowledge.

D[/QUOTE]

Couldn't say it better my self !!!!!!!!!!
    Good Luck bro!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    BTW, congrats on losing 90lbs! That is a great accomplishment.

D
    I second that

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, listen to the guys, there not just busting your balls. BTW your cycle is not the best, your gonna have more problems than results, also any weight you have gained prob. is water or placebo, deca is slow to act and at that dose 12lbs would be a record in three weeks. You have worked hard to lose the weight, don't fuck it up with a bad cycle, you'll end up shut down at the least. Also, if you choose to continue you better get some PCT. SG1

riverview is offline New Member

I need direction

Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Bro, listen to the guys, there not just busting your balls. BTW your cycle is not the best, your gonna have more problems than results, also any weight you have gained prob. is water or placebo, deca is slow to act and at that dose 12lbs would be a record in three weeks. You have worked hard to lose the weight, don't fuck it up with a bad cycle, you'll end up shut down at the least. Also, if you choose to continue you better get some PCT. SG1
    I did the sus and deca this morning so what the hell do I do know.and what do you mean buy shut down. thanks for your help

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    looks to me like you dont even have a set cycle. Correct?

Thread Information