Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    casper2769's Avatar
    casper2769 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    33

    cyp and enanthate

    I always did deca and sust together!! Thinking of changing to cyp or enanthane, should I do cyp and enanthane with deca or just one or the other with deca or just stay with sus? Will my gains results be different? LOL Casper

  2. #2
    casper2769's Avatar
    casper2769 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    33
    sorry misplelled enanthate !!!

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by casper2769
    I always did deca and sust together!! Thinking of changing to cyp or enanthane, should I do cyp and enanthane with deca or just one or the other with deca or just stay with sus? Will my gains results be different? LOL Casper
    What is your age? stats? cycle history?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    well since you have said you have done deca and sust together I am assuming you have cycle history. Run Tes Enanthate 500mg week split up into 2 250mg shots. I do not use deca on eq. deca or eq run at 400mg a week. Make sure to have your anti-es and your PCT in line too.

  5. #5
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    It doesnt matter. They are all test.

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I'm using cyp with my deca .....500mg cyp....400mg deca,might up the cyp a little,noodle not so happy lately

  7. #7
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm using cyp with my deca.....500mg cyp....400mg deca,might up the cyp a little,noodle not so happy lately
    I've run 800mg/cyp and 300mg/deca before and the deca still won the fight

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    I've run 800mg/cyp and 300mg/deca before and the deca still won the fight
    Thanks for the encouraging words....lol

  9. #9
    Grant's Avatar
    Grant is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm using cyp with my deca.....500mg cyp....400mg deca,might up the cyp a little,noodle not so happy lately
    thanks for the update on your NOODLE!

  10. #10
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    thanks for the update on your NOODLE!
    lmao

  11. #11
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    thanks for the update on your NOODLE!
    Anytime Grant

  12. #12
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by casper2769
    I always did deca and sust together!! Thinking of changing to cyp or enanthane, should I do cyp and enanthane with deca or just one or the other with deca or just stay with sus? Will my gains results be different? LOL Casper
    Cypionate and Enanthate are both long lasting esters of testosterone and are essentially the same, so you do not need to run them simultaneously.

    If you are not getting the Cyp from a pharmacy (by prescription for HRT), then you should go with the Enan since there seems to be far more fake Cyp than Enan.

  13. #13
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Cypionate and Enanthate are both long lasting esters of testosterone and are essentially the same, so you do not need to run them simultaneously.

    If you are not getting the Cyp from a pharmacy (by prescription for HRT), then you should go with the Enan since there seems to be far more fake Cyp than Enan.
    lol ...plenty of fake ethan around

  14. #14
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    lol ...plenty of fake ethan around
    True. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the Enan over the Cyp on the black market.

    Luckily, I don't have this problem since I get mine directly from a pharmacy. I use Depo-testosterone (Upjohn's Cypionate ).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-09-2003 at 02:23 PM.

  15. #15
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    True. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the Enan over the Cyp on the black market.

    Luckily, I don't have this problem since I get mine directly from a pharmacy. I use Depo-testosterone (Upjohn's Cypionate).
    nice- upjohn the way to go

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •