JEO3 is offline Associate Member

Is test only cycle likely to cause gyno?

I am currious if a test enanthate cycle only is likely to cause gyno, and if so, are hard nipples a sign, or only if they are sore. Mine are normally not hardened but after two weeks of test e 500mg a week they are constantly hard. Is that normal or is it gyno starting?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    I am currious if a test enanthate cycle only is likely to cause gyno, and if so, are hard nipples a sign, or only if they are sore. Mine are normally not hardened but after two weeks of test e 500mg a week they are constantly hard. Is that normal or is it gyno starting?
    Hard nips are'nt a sign of gyno...sore nips can be a sign of gyno
    as far as a test e cycle causing gyno that is on your disposition..

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    id be interested in the answer to this one too cos im the same with hard nips but no soreness or tingling.
    Im on sus only.

Bump

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, a person can get gyno on a test-only cycle.

What you described could be the beginning of gyno*, which can happen on just about any dose of test; although, it is less likely on lower doses. One never knows what reaction he will have to certain steroids until he uses them--each person reacts differently.

If you are concerned, start running your nolvadex (which you should have on hand) and get checked by a doctor.

*--Question: Is it just the tips of your nipples which are hard or is there a lump under your nipples that is hard?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-09-2003 at 01:48 PM.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can get gyno from test only cycle........i was taking sust/deca and i got them......u must have nolva on hand and clomid for pct.....its not worth getting them...i hate myself for not being fully prepared when i did it just over a year ago....
    good luck mate

JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Yes, a person can get gyno on a test-only cycle.

What you described could be the beginning of gyno*, which can happen on just about any dose of test; although, it is less likely on lower doses. One never knows what reaction he will have to certain steroids until he uses them--each person reacts differently.

If you are concerned, start running your nolvadex (which you should have on hand) and get checked by a doctor.

*--Question: Is it just the tips of your nipples which are hard or is there a lump under your nipples that is hard?
    just the tips...how sore do they get, is it a little uncomfortable or really bad??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I have experienced sensations similar to what people describe when going through gyno when I was going through puberty--itchy nipples, soreness, sensitivity, and the formation of a lump under both nipples. The itching occurred at the tip of the nipples. The soreness felt like I had just been pinched a few seconds earlier.

The lumps never went away, and my nipples are a bit puffier than others', but they are not excessively puffy--and breasts have not begun to form. My doctor says it's normal.

Having said that,
    Each person will probably experience gyno a bit differently, if at all. If you are feeling that your nipples are constantly itchy and they are sore, then you might want to take precautions now. Mind you, if you keep pulling on them every few minutes while looking in the mirror, you might confuse the sensation you get from constant inspections with initial signs of gyno. So, stop touching and inspecting yourself for a day or two. If the sensitivity, itching, etc. persists, start your nolvadex therapy and/or see a doctor.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-09-2003 at 06:37 PM.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    As stated above yes a test only cycle can cause gyno. Any AAS that converts to estrogen can cause gyno.

This can be avoided by running a proper anti-e'.

IMO having nolva "on hand" isn't always good enough. I feel you should run arimidex (liquidex) or some other anti-aromitase throughout.

Just my .02,

xxxl83

Thread Information