Big Juice is offline Junior Member

How much clomid on a low dose cycle?

I'm running a 10 wk cycle of only 200mg EQ/wk and 30mg anavar /day. Do I run a full 3-4 week clomid thearapy (ie. 300mg-day 1, 100mg-days 2-11, 50mg-day12-21)? Or is that too much? I was thinking more like 100mg/day for one week then 50mg/day for another week.

Any suggestions?

-Big Juice

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, what kind of results did you find at that low of a dose? I still would run Clomid for a full 21 days. If you have it, it couldn't hurt. But did you actually have any results?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You need some test in that cycle bro. If you did both cycles, one with test, one withoutm you'd be much happier with the Test inclusion. Not only for the gains, but for overall feeling and function.

And no matter how much your dose is, your shut down; so a full PCT is needed.

I haven't started it yet. I'm not expecting large gains; I quite gear two years ago basically because my hair was falling out (and also those other medical reasons). I'm just hoping to get some strength back and put on about 10 pounds-mostly from food. I figure with all the muscle memory I have, a small cycle like this will help me more than it would most people. Thanks for the advice, full clomid thearapy makes sense. I've just been out of the game for so long that I've forgotten alot of stuff. Plus shit keeps changing, this site has grown tremendously since I've been on it last. You guys are really helping out alot of people with you advice. Keep up the good work.

-Big Juice

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, to be honest bro, you can put that 10 pounds back on with a good diet. No need for AS.

I'm bumping the EQ up to 400mg's per week. Will I need any anti-E's at these dosages?

-Big Juice

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Juice
    I'm bumping the EQ up to 400mg's per week. Will I need any anti-E's at these dosages?

-Big Juice

Have some nolva on hand. For PCT Fuk the 300/100/50. Try 100mg ED for 28. days

Thread Information