Thread: t400?

mjis is offline New Member

t400?

I am planning out a new cycle. I was planning on going 500mg of sust + 200 mg of deca for 10 weeks + 20mg of dbol for 5 weeks. My source said he no longer had sust available to him but he did have enanthate and t400 available now. I was trying to do a little research on t400 but it wasn't on the profiles, have you gues heard of it. He said it was similar to sust in that it was a combination of different types of juice.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Do a search on Test400....its a Mex. gear...not bad stuff...just make sure that it legit....there are some fakes out there...look for a hologram on it...Did it on my last cycle ..gained about 40lbs. on my bench and got alot of complements!

mjis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Do a search on Test400....its a Mex. gear...not bad stuff...just make sure that it legit....there are some fakes out there...look for a hologram on it...Did it on my last cycle ..gained about 40lbs. on my bench and got alot of complements!
    Yeah I just found the search button. Found some info. Thanks juicer.

legend is offline Associate Member
    bro check out the search for a post i left on t-400. to me it was the best chemical i ever used. read my post. alot of people have problems with it because it is extremely painful injections. and the pain last for days, but if you mix it with eq or deca it lessens the sting. believe me the fucking gains were worth every ounce of pain. and the best part... no breakouts, and no bloat. maybe i got lucky with my diet and training and cardio. but for what ever reason it was the second best thing i have ever used.(i love deca) and i have done alot of test over the years..alot. try it. i wish i could get some more now, but my guy seems to be on a temporary vacation. send me a PM if you want more details.

Thread Information