PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member

Question With Equipose and Deca, Clomid?

Hey everyone,

My question is if i am running a cycle with equipose and deca do i need clomid? I know that they both are very low with there androgenic properties but I'm not sure if with them both combined if i should post cycle clomid? what about HCG ?

My stats are 20 years old, 5' 9", 190 lbs. This will be a second cycle the first was straight deca, which helped me put on a good amount of muscle. However the nuts got smaller and dont seem to be getting any bigger any more. They are not back to normal. Would running a longer post cycle of clomid help to stimulate them back to normal.

Secondly What would be a good cycle for a novice. I have Boldenone 200 (2- 10mls) and nandrolone 300 (10ml) Any help would be great thanks guys.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    YOU HAVE TO RUN TEST. your nuts are small becuase of deca and no test. search and read about the affects of deca and no test, and how you can fix your small nuts. test should be a base to a cycle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU shouldn't be running anything. Your to young.

FYI: you always should run CLOMID!!!!!

If your nuts haven't come back since your last cycle, I'd suggest you better go see a Dr.!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-09-2003 at 10:45 PM.

thanks guys for your help

What should I tell the doctor? Should I say that i was on AS and want everything checked out?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    What should I tell the doctor? Should I say that i was on AS and want everything checked out?
    You need to be straight with him if you want to get your shit fixed! And just like buylongterm said you shouldn't be fucking with gear for atleast 3 years, your too young!

SID

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    You need to be straight with him if you want to get your shit fixed! And just like buylongterm said you shouldn't be fucking with gear for atleast 3 years, your too young!

SID
    More importantly than this young lads shrunken nuts...Buylongterm, where is your old avtar? I prefered looking at all those bikinis to sosa.

interlokin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    More importantly than this young lads shrunken nuts...Buylongterm, where is your old avtar? I prefered looking at all those bikinis to sosa.
    You should def. with out a doubt use some sort of test in that cycle. Also i would pick DECA or EQ, not both because they are quite similar and save the other one for a later cycle.

Thread Information