Thread: Po Box?

crow169 is offline New Member

Po Box?

Could someone explain the anvantage of a PO Box, to get one I thought you had to give them all of your information. Im not really sure how it all works.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Maybe if you just dont want incriminating mail to go to your place of residence. Say if you live with your wife or girlfriend. Other than that im not to sure if you give them your info or not, or if you could give them fake info..

MG

crow169 is offline New Member
    any body able to answer this?

mass junkie is offline banned
    I just went to a packaging store on Saturday and was curious about the p.o. boxes as well..but there was a note clear as day that said they will refuse any package to a po box over 1 pound....And you can get one using false information

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I just went to a packaging store on Saturday and was curious about the p.o. boxes as well..but there was a note clear as day that said they will refuse any package to a po box over 1 pound....And you can get one using false information

thats ridiculous...i believe you that you saw that, but that is just stupid..they wont accept anything over 1 pound...what store was that....i just use a usps po box....and i agree, the only reason i use one is so that my family doesn't catch on

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    thats ridiculous...i believe you that you saw that, but that is just stupid..they wont accept anything over 1 pound...what store was that....i just use a usps po box....and i agree, the only reason i use one is so that my family doesn't catch on
    Damn and what do you tell family when after years of struggling to gain 1 lb a month, now all of a sudden you gain 20 and full of acne and horny all the time. They figure things out sooner or later.

How do you hide the gear, needles, nolva, arimdex, etc and not raise suspicions.. how bout the hour in the bathroom trying to self inject?

big swoll is offline Member
    well the family already did find out...thats why im trying to hide it....just because they know, doesn't mean they accept it...and i dont live at home with my parents, but they come visit me quite a bit...and my gf knows, and doesnt really care, but doesn't want to see it either....and you're doing something wrong if it takes you an hour to iinject

Thread Information