Thread: dbol/eq/var

fayard is offline New Member

dbol/eq/var

I have not been on a cycle for about 4 years ya know work and all.Anyway I am not trying to put on more size just want to build strengh and look harder. I know from my earlier experiences I am very sensitive to dbol . I would rather just use the eq and var but I would like to add a little dbol for the first 4 weeks. I know usuall is 20 to 30 but due to my sensitivity to the sides of test I am wondering if I can get away with just 10mg ed wk1-4 with 600mg eq wk1-10 and 35mg ed var wk1-10. have nolva on hand and alot of clomid.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    if you want to get hard and shit y dont you sub winny instead of d-bol ?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fayard
    I have not been on a cycle for about 4 years ya know work and all.Anyway I am not trying to put on more size just want to build strengh and look harder. I know from my earlier experiences I am very sensitive to dbol. I would rather just use the eq and var but I would like to add a little dbol for the first 4 weeks. I know usuall is 20 to 30 but due to my sensitivity to the sides of test I am wondering if I can get away with just 10mg ed wk1-4 with 600mg eq wk1-10 and 35mg ed var wk1-10. have nolva on hand and alot of clomid.
    if you run eq 600mg/week with no test you will be unbelievably shut down...not worth it. 10mg dbol won't do anything

I heard that the 600mg eq would shut me down that is why I wanted to use the dbol , just enough to keep my test from shutting down along with the clomid. What do you think about instead of the dbol using tren 75mg every 2 or 3 days for first 5 to 6 weeks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Dbol isn't going to help you "not shut down". It will do the opposite. Throw some test into the cycle!!!!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, Dbol isn't going to help you "not shut down". It will do the opposite. Throw some test into the cycle!!!!
    yes test prop for sure !

thanks for the help. Iwas also considering running tren ,eq,var together. I have never done that type of stack before. Would that be a better choice then the test prop,eq, var stack? or a winny, eq, var stack?With all I would be running proviron and/or nolva throughtout and clomid at the end.

thanks for the help. Iwas also considering running tren,eq,var together. I have never done that type of stack before. Would that be a better choice then the test prop,eq, var stack? or a winny, eq, var stack?With all I would be running proviron and/or nolva throughtout and clomid at the end.
    No that would not be a better choice. Stay with the prop/eq/var

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Test should be a part of every cycle.

D

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Test should be a part of every cycle.

D
    Took the words right out of my mouth...

Ok I have taken your advise this is what my new cycle will look like

d-bol 20mg ed wk1-3
    test prop 100mg eod wk1-10
    tren 75mg eod wk 3-10
    eq 600mg wk1-10
    var 45mg ed wk1-10
    nolv 20mg ed wk-10

Is this a good combo as far as dosage and length.

Ok I have taken your advise this is what my new cycle will look like

d-bol 20mg ed wk1-3
    test prop 100mg eod wk1-10
    tren 75mg eod wk 3-10
    eq 600mg wk1-10
    var 45mg ed wk1-10
    nolv 20mg ed wk-10

Is this a good combo as far as dosage and length.
    No, don't like this....
    Dbol not needed, prop enough of a start, 20mg/ed not enough anyways
    lower the eq or bump prop to 100mg/ed
    too long to run var, not really needed with the tren
    add in the clomid

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro no flame but it looks like you need to do some research on your own before running this cycle. You should already have an idea on what you should be running. JMO

Listen to what everyone has said and run some type of test in that cycle. How much do you weigh? I don't think you need to be running 600mg of EQ

No flame taken here bro I appreciate all assistance. I ran a cycle of a few years ago 600mg wk1-10 eq, 500mg sus wk1-10, and 50mg winny ed wk 1-8 along with proviron , volv, throughout then clomid at end. It worked great for my body gained 15 solid pounds muscle after all said and done. So that is my basic reasoning for wanting to use 600mg eq again. but I am not saying that was correct just it worked for me. Perhaps I could have gotten same results with less. But like I said I take in all I read and all suggestions(I have read plenty of those using eq at 600mg wk). So I will use the eq, tren , and test prop, also nolv throughout and clomid at end.I have not done a cycle in a long time so I do admit that I am rusty but I of course would not start any cycle without research all I can get my hands on which also includes asking you guys questions. Not in any hurry I will research further before I decide on dosage and length.

Thread Information