Thread: calories

heavydchamp is offline Junior Member

calories

I am going to be takign my first cycel in a month of test enanthate and dbol . I am currently 275lb at 6'2 so i want to drob down to about 255lb before the cycle. I want to lose as much wieght while keeping as much muslce as possible. Right now my diet consists of oatmeal in water, whey portien in water, plain chicken breasts, and broccli, im eating about 8 small measl a day. I get 1900 caloires over 290 g protien and only a few grams of fat. Does that soudn like an adequate diet to lose wieght and keep msulce???

oh yeah, i am doing cardio like 4 days a week, im doing as little as possible tho, because i CANNOT bearn any leg strenght, its important.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    bearn= burn?

I would get your fat down to where you want it. After that, then maybe consider a cycle, but when you do a cycle your cals should be a LOT higher than 1900.

What is your training experience, and your age?

Doc

oh yeah, ill be eatin like 5000 during the cycle, im 25, trianign for 4 years, but is that diet good to lose weight adn maintain msucle and strenght???

neone?

Grant is offline Member
    you are going to lose muscle mass, but it sounds like a good diet, you are getting ready to hit a cycle though so it might be all for nothing

what do you mean by that, the thign is i wieght 275, pretty high fat percentage. after the cycle im expecting to weigh 290, and i dont want to be taht heavy, so i figure i needa lsoe the wieght first, then afterwards ill be like 280 tops

Grant is offline Member
    get your muscle mass up first, then lose the fat

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    get your muscle mass up first, then lose the fat

Agreed, but try to lose 10lbs instead. Get down to 265, you can do this without cuttin your cals that low. Train harder and do a bit of cadio.

Then like Grant said put on mass, then cut fat. The more muslce you have, the easier to burn fat.

Good luck.

Doc

Thread Information