Gymismyhome is offline New Member

Eq/TestEtha/Winny

Hey guys i have heard alot of different stuff about exactly what dosages for this cycle.

I have EQ 2 (10mleach) bottles
    and Ethan (10ml)
    3 weeks of winny tabs(all i can get my hands on)
    clomid
    arimidex

Can anybody help me critique my cycle?So far i know im gonna mix the eq and eth each time i shoot which would be twice a week. Also i heard with low fat diet high protein and cardio i can lose my fat at the same time as gain muscle with this cycle? Any thoughts would be nice on dosages and how long to run everything? thanks guys i appreciate your help

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats....... how many cycles have you ran

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymismyhome
    Hey guys i have heard alot of different stuff about exactly what dosages for this cycle.

I have EQ 2 (10mleach) bottles
    and Ethan (10ml)
    3 weeks of winny tabs(all i can get my hands on)
    clomid
    arimidex

Can anybody help me critique my cycle?So far i know im gonna mix the eq and eth each time i shoot which would be twice a week. Also i heard with low fat diet high protein and cardio i can lose my fat at the same time as gain muscle with this cycle? Any thoughts would be nice on dosages and how long to run everything? thanks guys i appreciate your help
    Hook us up with some stats....height, weight, bodyfat, training and cycle experience, and age....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Without knowing your stats, unless the test is 400mg/ml, you need atleast another 10ml bottle of test.

i am 5'10 about 215, 20 years old, second cycle, last cycle was a while ago and was fina, looking to drop some body fat and add more lean muscle, my training is hard and ive been working out for a long time. I have 2 10ml bottles of test 200 and two 10ml bottles of eq

Bump

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    what mg is your eq??? Doesn't appear that you have enough gear...might want to look at saving it so that you can put a proper cycle together when you get a few more $$$. Not worth wasting it in my opinion. Better to do it right.

the mg of the test eth is 200mg/ml i have two bottles of that, and two of eq I though that was enought injectiong 1cc of each every 4 days?

Bump

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    With what you have you could run:
    Test E 400mg per week 2-11
    EQ 400mg per week 1-10
    You should probably get more winny, enough for six weeks or if not leave it out....also many will say bump the Test to 500 and run EQ 12 weeks.

ok i got two bottles of cyp at 250mg/ml 10ml and 2 bottles of EQ 10ml each too, but only 3 weeks of winny, i should leave the winny out? 2 of eq isn't enought for 12 weeks?

yeah i only have enought cash for now to run them both for 10 weeks, hows the clomid go after?

bump

Cycle

Guys im 5'10 212 looking to do this cycle as my second cycle, my first was fina, i have 2 10ml vials of CYP(300mg) and 2 10ml 200mg EQ and 3 weeks of winny tabs , liquidex and clomid, can you guys help me out with your cycle suggestions?

Thread Information