Thread: Mexico question

kahn is offline Junior Member

Mexico question

I live really close to mexico, and was wanting to go down there and get some AS. I dont know how to spot the fake stuff, so i was wanting to c if u guys could give me some tips so that i dont get scammed. And i have been hearing about going to vets or some shit and i just want u guys to give me all the pointers that u can think.
    thanx

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Research, my man. There is a ton of info about Mexico around here. Do a search for it. Also, once you have an idea of where you might go, study the steroid pictures forum very closely. Being able to identify what you are looking at with a glance is good, as you won't have AR to fall back on when you are standing at the counter of a vet shop.

-moto

First off check all the legit pictures and know them like the back of your hand this will help you to point out the fakes from the real stuff. When you go to mexico never buy from the first place you see search around til you find the best price. Also lie and bargain do whatever it takes to get the best price, and just be careful it is a felony if you busted.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Or.... go to the official web site of the brand of gear you want to buy, and find out what vets they say carry it... then you know whos really buying REAL gear from the companies.

kahn is offline Junior Member
    do u know any of the official site addresses, i cant seem to find any of them

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    do u know any of the official site addresses, i cant seem to find any of them
    Search bro! You heard of google right? Go there. Enter a company name. (Helps to put quotes if more than one word so it will search those words together)

Viola......

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    PM me, perhaps I could help you.

kauaiboy is offline New Member
    i've gone to mexico a couple of times and got gear...i would say the best way to not get ripped off is go a a store that only sells anabolics and not some dumb pharmacy...also look for halograms and experations dates...be careful you can get fucked by the cops in Mexico and by the US border patrol...

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    PM me, perhaps I could help you.

with a location in Iraq huh...i dont think so

Thread Information