Thread: so torn

jtimm927 is offline New Member

so torn

Hi, being the new kid that i am, im goin to ask a new kid question. I have yet to try a cycle but i am deeply considering it. Ive been lifting for about three years hardcore(6 years total) and just this past year i can't seem to increase my weight or muscle size any further. Im getting stronger but not bigger. I am 20 years old, 5'10,weighing 176, and very little bodyfat(blessed with genetics,and a good diet) Before I decide to take the plunge I would like to get some opinions. I would consider myself a hard gainer and in desperate need of massive....well mass. Maybe if you could give your opinions of virgin cycles to compare to all the other ones out there too, Thanks.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, Do some research this has been discused often. IMO you may still be to young to take the plunge, however if you have truly plataued and nothing has helped ( change of diet, routine, rest) then it may be time for a small chemical fix. If you give a shit about yourself leave the orals out of any cycle, this is going against everyone else's opinion, but the keepable gains are in the injectables. I have run both dbol and drol, had great gains on both but the side effects aren't worth it. Try a simple test only cycle. 500mg week for 12 weeks. MAKE SURE you have nolva and clomid before you start. Good luck.SG1

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Hey Bro, Do some research this has been discused often. IMO you may still be to young to take the plunge, however if you have truly plataued and nothing has helped ( change of diet, routine, rest) then it may be time for a small chemical fix. If you give a shit about yourself leave the orals out of any cycle, this is going against everyone else's opinion, but the keepable gains are in the injectables. I have run both dbol and drol, had great gains on both but the side effects aren't worth it. Try a simple test only cycle. 500mg week for 12 weeks. MAKE SURE you have nolva and clomid before you start. Good luck.SG1
    Second that

Thread Information