Thread: body twtiches

Ambulance is offline Member

body twtiches

Ok, this is weird.. I'm about 1 week into T3/clen and i'm not very concerned with this sideaffect but I wanted to run it by everyone, especially the DOCS.

I've been on Test Prop for 4 weeks (+ fina 1 week) and began T3/clen last week. Certain parts of my body are having spiratic twitches. Mainly right above my right elbow.. it just appears like there is a heart inside of it and its beating SUPER fast..in and out. I know that sounds rediculouse, but just tring to give you guys a visulization. My heart rate is normal I believe, although the few days before it was fast..its normal now.

Is this a common side affect guys? It doesn't hurt at all, and I'm not too worried about it..but maybe i should be, so i wanted to run it by you guys.

yes muscle spasims and tremors are a side effect, all the people I put on just clen alone shake like giant vibrators and twitch too. At least you know it is legit, if it is uncontrollable then you should think about lowering your dose.

it's just one concentrated area, im use to the clen shakes... i was just kinda trippin over the random pin-point areas spasaming for 10 minutes sooo fast.

yes i know my friend had that with his right arms he had trouble especially when it happened during class and he was not able to right notes because all he got was scribbles. But once again if it uncontrollable bad you could just lower the dose a little and then see how your body feels, that is the one thing about clen and T3 it is so hard to find the right dose and how everyone acts so differently to it.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I get these all the time bro. I've never used any clen , and they have been occuring for years, so I wouldn't assume that the two are related. I do notice that they sometimes get worse or more frequent around finals week at school, so maybe stress or nervousness has something to do with it. I just learned to deal with it or try to ignore it.

-moto

Never occured before the use of T3/clen (not sure which one is causing it)... I know clen is responsible for the shakes, but the beating arm i can't account for. It's not in a large muscle, almost feels like its in a tendon or something.. but like I said no pain.

Also... I sure mispelled the Fxck out of the title of this thread, wheres my award?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Bro, its just a muscle spasm. Don't worry about it. I've not used T3, but Clen did this to me. My recurring twitch was in my eyebrow - My wife got a kick out of that.

edit: try supplementing with potassium and taurine - and be sure to drink lots of water. This should alleviate some of the symptoms.

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Ok, this is weird.. I'm about 1 week into T3/clen and i'm not very concerned with this sideaffect but I wanted to run it by everyone, especially the DOCS.

I've been on Test Prop for 4 weeks (+ fina 1 week) and began T3/clen last week. Certain parts of my body are having spiratic twitches. Mainly right above my right elbow.. it just appears like there is a heart inside of it and its beating SUPER fast..in and out. I know that sounds rediculouse, but just tring to give you guys a visulization. My heart rate is normal I believe, although the few days before it was fast..its normal now.

Is this a common side affect guys? It doesn't hurt at all, and I'm not too worried about it..but maybe i should be, so i wanted to run it by you guys.

Could mean you are growing. I see it as a good sign when my muscles are jumping.

Thread Information