SuperBigZane is offline New Member

Hi im getting 50 grams of Test Suspension Powder and need info on how to make it in

Hi im getting 50 grams of Test Suspension Powder and need info on how to make it in vial injectable solution.

Now suspension is water based ya . So it can go through a Slin needle? Also why do they say it hurts? i dont get it isnt it cuz of high BA solution?

MY bro told me to just slap the 50grams powder in a big jar/vial , mix it with water proper amount CC then put a lil Benzyl alcohol and blend the whole and there u go? inject away?

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dunno bro just stabb it and find out`

Or ask a Physician, don tmuck around

righton is offline Senior Member
    Check out the lab forum below!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't imagine using a slin needle for a test injection . . . that stuff needs to be put in muscle tissue.
    You could probably use a 25 guage pin, but 23's are pretty easy to use, I'd recommend them instead.

As far as mixing the stuff up . . .
    It's pretty much a matter of math and sanitation. Say you have a 10 ml (10 ml also = 10 cc) bottle, and you put 1gm (1 gm also = 1000 mg) of powder in it with suitable liquids. Divide the mass of the powder by the volume of the liquid to get the dose per cc, which in this case would be 100 mg/cc.
    You could do the mixing in a liter jar, say mix in your 50 grams (50,000mg) of powder in with 500 ml of liquid, and you get the same 100 mg/cc.

You'd be crazy to inject this stuff straight from the liter jar into your butt, because at this point it's full of unfriendly bacteria. Ya gotta sterilize it. Typically it's done by filtering the solution through a Whatman filter into a pre-sterilized vial. Then, what some extra-cautious people (like myself) do is give it a pasteurization treatment . . . either once in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes, or once a day for 3 days in plain old boiling water, 20 minutes each time.

As far as what fluids you should use with test suspension, besides the water, I don't really know as I've only done prop and fina. But check around on the board, there's more info laying around that will clue you in on the finer points of home brewing . . .

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    There's more info on this stuff in the lab forum.

While you can make, and test suspension is, water based, you cannot filter the water based suspension through a whatman without filtering out the test, since it is not dissolved in the solution, only suspended. You can, however, make it into an oil-based injectable. I used 5% BA, 20%BB, and oil to make up to 100mg/ml test-no-ester before. I'm also sure it would be much easier to use PG or PEG rather than the high concentration of BB and oil. Check out hte lab, bro.

-moto

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    take it to the lab

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Mako_Rumble
    Yeah dunno bro just stabb it and find out`

Or ask a Physician, don tmuck around
    Don't "just stab it and find out" or take it to a doc. The stuff is illegal, as well as dangerous if you don't know what youa re doing. This is bad advice.

-moto

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBigZane
    Hi im getting 50 grams of Test Suspension Powder and need info on how to make it in vial injectable solution.

Now suspension is water based ya . So it can go through a Slin needle? Also why do they say it hurts? i dont get it isnt it cuz of high BA solution?

MY bro told me to just slap the 50grams powder in a big jar/vial , mix it with water proper amount CC then put a lil Benzyl alcohol and blend the whole and there u go? inject away?
    LOL..I beg to differ.

No, it wont go through a slin pin. Try probally an 18-20g. Maybe 21,22g if your really lucky. Ask users of suspension before how easy the pin clogs up. Remeber its a suspension. That means its floating around in the water. You shoot chunks of it more or less.

IT hurts cause its no ester. Its like stickin dirt or rocks in your body. Little chunks of things. Soemthing like enanthate is dissolved and is stable enough to keep dissolved, thats why it isnt painful.

Id make it a solution instead.

BDTR is offline Retired
    billy is 100% right....

oh and you're look at a 18-20 inch pin to get it to flow smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    There's more info on this stuff in the lab forum.

While you can make, and test suspension is, water based, you cannot filter the water based suspension through a whatman without filtering out the test, since it is not dissolved in the solution, only suspended. You can, however, make it into an oil-based injectable. I used 5% BA, 20%BB, and oil to make up to 100mg/ml test-no-ester before. I'm also sure it would be much easier to use PG or PEG rather than the high concentration of BB and oil. Check out hte lab, bro.

-moto
    ===================

Huh . . . learn something new every day . . .
    Ok, if you can't filter test susp through a whatman, what's the process to sterilize it (assuming you didn't want to mix it in oil)? Do they just heat it to kill the bugs and hope there aren't too many solid contaminants, or what?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ba...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    HA...look BDTR turned into a sheep!
    Ba...
    But ya, BA. Use sterile water to begin with. I would use 5% and probally heat cycle it. You cant heat it very high though. Maybe 150F then down to 60F 4x.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    you cannot filter the water based suspension through a whatman without filtering out the test.
    Is this true? You can't use a whatman to filter a suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    HA...look BDTR turned into a sheep!

But ya, BA. Use sterile water to begin with. I would use 5% and probally heat cycle it. You cant heat it very high though. Maybe 150F then down to 60F 4x.
    =====================

Huh . . . well I ain't ever gonna do any test suspension that doesn't have a big-company name brand, for sure. They're probably the only ones with the proper facilities to ensure you get pure test in the water . . .

But yah, now that I think about it, it makes sense that ya can't filter it through a whatman . . . not unless the test particles are ground somewhat finer than .47 millimeter so it can pass through the filter . . .

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    Is this true? You can't use a whatman to filter a suspension?
    Yep. You'll end up with a whatman clogged with test and some really clean bateriostatic water! Same goes for water-based winny.

-moto

Thread Information