Thread: Gonakor

freakysnake is offline New Member

Gonakor

I got some gonakor in the other day. There are two vials in the box. One is the powder and the other is the sterile water.
    My question is how do I mix the two together?
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by freakysnake
    I got some gonakor in the other day. There are two vials in the box. One is the powder and the other is the sterile water.
    My question is how do I mix the two together?
    Thanks for the help
    Hey Bro, it's real EZ, just Draw out the Saline (liquid) and inject it into the Powder Vial, then shoot away!
    I would do about 1000 IU per day, the problem with Gonokar is the high Saline-to-IU Powder Ratio, that whole Giant Vial of Gonokar is usually only 2500 IU, (I have some myself I'm keepin' for back up) but it's good far as I can tell - bumped me up pretty well, you just will need quite a few vials.
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Hey Bro, it's real EZ, just Draw out the Saline (liquid) and inject it into the Powder Vial, then shoot away!
    I would do about 1000 IU per day, the problem with Gonokar is the high Saline-to-IU Powder Ratio, that whole Giant Vial of Gonokar is usually only 2500 IU, (I have some myself I'm keepin' for back up) but it's good far as I can tell - bumped me up pretty well, you just will need quite a few vials.
    Good Luck!
    PS, DON'T FORGET: Refridgerate what you don't use!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Good Luck!
    I have it too and that was my concern, 10 ML is 2500 IU. Does anyone know if you can just mix 5 ML in which should, in theory, increase the concentration per ML, or would that cause a problem?

Thread Information