BigBull is offline New Member

Screwed up my PCT

I just started my Clomid yesterday, and I was going to take 200mg worth, (because I only have 30, 50mg tabs, so I was going to do 200mg the first day and then 100mg for ten days, and then 50mg for about 6 days) anyway, I was going to break it up and take 100mg in the morning and 100mg at night. Well, I was exhausted and forgot to take the second 100mg before I went to bed....what do I do now??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're fine..................... just continue your PCT. I would also run the 50mg for 10 day not 6

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    next time just take them all at once. Clomid has a long half life. No need to split them up.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    next time just take them all at once. Clomid has a long half life. No need to split them up.
    most reported cases of clomid side effects are from taking high dosages. taking 200mg at once may make you feel like crap, i would seperate the dosages, more even blood levels.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    most reported cases of clomid side effects are from taking high dosages. taking 200mg at once may make you feel like crap, i would seperate the dosages, more even blood levels.

Hmmm, i didn't know this.. interesting ....i was just basing my info on my own experiences.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i have takin the 300mg dose all at once.. i felt it but nothing to worry about. some guys dont even do the 300 day 1 and only do 150mg day 1. i think you will be fine..

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    you'll be fine. continue pct. you can split throughout the day or all at once, your choice.

Thread Information