johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

test 250 and deca 300 qv and winstrol

heres my question,ever since i did my last cycle which was in august, i noticed that my dick is limp, somtimes, its bc i ran deca and winstrol and had no test. now that im am starting this week with test 250 and deca and winstrol at the end, will i still have this problem. im using clomid at the end, and im running novladex so i wont get bitch tits, and to take away from bloatness. im 22 years old 18 percentbody weight, 196lbs. i have 20 ccs of deca and 20cc of test and 20cc of winstrol. could anybody write me up a good cycle., to use.for this. also i will be injecting my self now, awhile back i hav been letting people shoot me up, but is there much to it for shootiing ur self up. bc im kind of scared of doing it myself. is ther any techniques of doing it easier.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't run the cycle bro............... You sound like you are still shut down. Did you run clomid at the end of your last cycle?

If you didn't you need to run clomid to help recover your HPTA. Run it like:

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid

If this doesn't help you need to go see a doctor.

i did run clomid for 21 days of 50mg of clomid, but i didnt take test when i shot up deca and winstrol .
    i am about to start a new cycle of test and deca and winstrol. is it ok to start this cycle or should i wait use clomid now and then start my new cycle. also i have been off my cycle for about 10weeks ... what should i do./

50mg of clomid for 21 day is not enough to recover your HPTA functions.............. I would run the clomid again like I posted............... I would wait to start the cycle.... You may not gain much because of the state your in now. JMO

what if i do start the cycle. what happes, just curious

You may not gain from it............... You could be in a catabolic state right now because of how long you have been shut down.

Your best bet is to run PCT again then in a few weeks get blood work done to see if you're back up.

what would happen if i did run test, would it mite help my system so it wont be shutdown so bad, and at the end i was goin to run a lot of pct. tell me what u think

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    what would happen if i did run test, would it mite help my system so it wont be shutdown so bad, and at the end i was goin to run a lot of pct. tell me what u think

if you can't get it up, that sounds like a more important problem than starting a next cycle. Being 22 and having a dick that just hangs around is not the best thing. I would do what mudman says and make sure your dick is functioning again before you even think about taking more gear.

Thread Information