brandon707 is offline Junior Member

Question on Reforvit simple tabs.....

i just purchased some reforvit simple tabs from a friend of mine. the tabs are 25mgs a piece and i plan to take 25mgs a day for four weeks on my upcoming cycle. so i was wondering should i break the pills in quarters and take throughout the day or break them in half and take before bed and when i get up? i was also wondering if these pills have a longer half-time since they are 25mgs a pill, but im not sure?

thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would atleast break them in half to keep levels more constant and no the half life would not be longer

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I would atleast break them in half to keep levels more constant and no the half life would not be longer
    would you recommend breaking them in half or do you think it would be better to do it in quarters.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    I won't sweat it...Just take the whole tab...same time each day!

R

Grant is offline Member
    half or whole, you start to break it up in quarters and you will lose a lot of your pill

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    half or whole, you start to break it up in quarters and you will lose a lot of your pill
    ya i was afraid of that. i guess ill just break in half, but do you guys think i will still make quality gains only taking 2 times a day?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Those pills are underdosed. Most lab tests have come out to being anywhere from 13mg to 17mg per tab. I would err on the side of them being closer to 13mg and take at least 3 a day if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Those pills are underdosed. Most lab tests have come out to being anywhere from 13mg to 17mg per tab. I would err on the side of them being closer to 13mg and take at least 3 a day if I were you.
    REALLY??? shit that sucks, because what if they arent underdosed and i end up taking too much?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon707
    REALLY??? shit that sucks, because what if they arent underdosed and i end up taking too much?

They are. You'll be fine on 3 a day.

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    all the test ive seen they tested around 22 which isnt bad for the price, i plan on using loeffler sost it tested at 225 the same os the organon redijects according to my boys anabolics book.

Thread Information