big_mike is offline Member

Cool Need advice on a certain cycle....help is much appreciated..!

hey guys and gals. Im actually new to anabolics and such, and ive been working out for 3 years, dedicatedly. I am about to start a cycle, and yes, i have been searching these forums looking for a clear cut answer. But here is my situation. im 22 yrs old, 5"6 and weigh about 175 with 11 % body fat. Im looking to pack on about 15-20 lbs of quality mass. Being that this is my first cycle, i just wanted to feel safe about what i was doing. I was thinking of taking eq and winstrol and a starter...but recently read that it would not be a good idea to do it. What is the best stack for me being a newcomer into the world of anabolic steroids ?

Was also thinking test prop. or enan with something else, but im totally undecided on what to take.
    thanks in advance

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    If you have searched the forums you would know that everyone recommends test only 400 or 500mg a week for 10 or so weeks with nolva and clomid for pct. You can run an anti e through this and jump start with dbol if you wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    If you have searched the forums you would know that everyone recommends test only 400 or 500mg a week for 10 or so weeks with nolva and clomid for pct. You can run an anti e through this and jump start with dbol if you wanted to.
    so basically start off with d-bol at about 20 mg a day for about 4 weeks then throw some of the test into it?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    No, jumpstarting is referred to the fact that it takes 4 or so weeks for the enanthate to jump in you run dbol with it to see gains right away.
    wks1-4 30mg dbol ed
    wks1-10 400-500mg test
    anti es on hand and pct starting wk 13

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    No, jumpstarting is referred to the fact that it takes 4 or so weeks for the enanthate to jump in you run dbol with it to see gains right away.
    wks1-4 30mg dbol ed
    wks1-10 400-500mg test
    anti es on hand and pct starting wk 13
    sorry bro...what does pct mean? and for anti e's...what's the best way to go?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    research more. be patient. PCT = Post Cycle Therapy . bro dont rush into AS you'll regret it.

Thread Information