BigBow is offline Junior Member

Adding Tren and Winny

Currently on 500 mg of cyp for 10 weeks.....Think it might be a good idea to turn this cycle into something like this

week 1-10 500mg Test
    week 7-13 75 eod Tren
    week 7-13 50mg ed Winny

From what I hear tren is the shit...Thinking I want to jump on the pile

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the winny and just run the fina............. To help with recovery I wouldn't run the tren past the test but you can.

Week 1 - 10 Cyp 500mg
    Week 3 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    Week 1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT start 3 weeks after last inj of CYP

or

Week 1 - 10 Cyp 500mg
    Week 6 - 13 Fina 75mg ED
    Week 1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    PCT start 3 days after last inj of Fina

PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 15 - 30 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    IMO I would run a winny/fina/eq/test
    running the fina/eq EOD for 6 weeks then ED for the rest, same for the winny then on the last week drink it, starting with the test first, then the last thirty days of the cycle follow up with proviron and at the end of the cycle clomid followed by nolva or visa versa

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Whats wrong with what Big Bow laid out here? Woulndt you want to run the Fina and Winny 3 weeks past the TestPct can start day after last shot of winny and tren and 3 weeks past cyp, no? He wont have to wait around and do nothing for 3 weeks. I like Mudmans number two cycle plus you can still run the Winny if you have it, why not?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Whats wrong with what Big Bow laid out here? Woulndt you want to run the Fina and Winny 3 weeks past the TestPct can start day after last shot of winny and tren and 3 weeks past cyp, no? He wont have to wait around and do nothing for 3 weeks. I like Mudmans number two cycle plus you can still run the Winny if you have it, why not?
    Running fina up to PCT can make recovery harder........... Fina and deca are 2 compounds that can make recovery a slow and hard process. So by ending the fina with the test you are making for a easier recovery IMO

I hate winny kills the joints and unless your bf is very low like 10% or lower I think it's a waste to run............... to me it's not worth the money, joint pain, or pain from the injections for the little results you will see. He will be running fina........... fina blows winny out of the water.... so why waste your money.......... remember what I write are my own opions and no one needs to take them........ he should get opions from everyone and then make his own

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    hmm i planned on running a prop fina winy cycle in jan. and was going to kicks start it with ldex and dbol . but now i am not sure.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Mudman that makes sense I didnt know that about Fina. I know it shuts you down hard jsut like Deca but wasnt aware recovery was that hard. I guess Im lucky Fina doesnt shut me down top hard.

With what you say in mind then for someone who is a rookie to fina maybe he should end at ten and see how bad it shuts himself down and keep it in mind for a future cycle.

Thread Information