cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

QV vs human quality

I am looking at the QV product line and would like to know if this vet type stuff is equivaent to the human stuff. for example QV deca 300 is = to deca-nandrolone by Organon and would Qv 100 Stan be = to sustanon and finialy QV test ent 250 = to testosterone for humans. Sorry if these questions are lame, give the new guy some slack.thanksCJ

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Vet grade does not go through the same testing as human grade. The dosing of vet grade products tends to vary from lot to lot--you may get vet gear that is underdosed/overdosed or under-filled. Human grade gear is cleaner and has stricter manufacturing guidelines, so they tend to be dosed correctly (a human grade 200mg/cc, 10ml product will have 200mg/cc and 10 ml of what ever is written on the label).

If you had to chose between the two, human grade is is better (safer). However, when you consider pricing, vet grade will be cheaper and possibly a better buy--same results for less money (if it is relatively clean and correctly dosed).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-10-2003 at 08:33 PM.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Vet grade does not go through the same testing as human grade. The dosing of vet grade products tends to vary from lot to lot--you may get vet gear that is severely underdosed or occasionally over dosed. Human grade gear is cleaner and has stricter manufacturing guidelines.

If you had to chose between the two, human grade is is better (safer). However, when you consider pricing, vet grade will be cheaper and possibly a better buy--same results for less money (if it is relatively clean and correctly dosed).
    agreed

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    I agree...
    But I've had many friends that have used only vet grade and had excellent results. The same as a few friends who have used human grade.
    Personally, I've used vet gear with absolutely no problems.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    Qv 100 Stan be = to sustanon
    Qv 100 Stan - is winny 100. A totally different substance then sustanon - which is a 4 ester test.

Read on the profile on the main page about winstrol and sustanon.
    These will help you out.

right now I have QV EQ that is overdosed by around 4mg/ml so I am not complaining as long at it is not underdosed.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

QV vs human

Quote Originally Posted by redrumkev
    Qv 100 Stan - is winny 100. A totally different substance then sustanon - which is a 4 ester test.

Read on the profile on the main page about winstrol and sustanon.
    These will help you out.
    Thanks that helps.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Vet quality often has more BA in it as it is not screened as much as human grade, this can cause extra soreness after a shot. If you decide to go vet grade, you may want to buy extra just incase the gear is underfilled and underdosed like B8K said.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Be wary though of QV -I just learned that the batch of QV enanthate I had on my cycle tested at 0mg/ml.

That's right, ZERO TEST. The vials were absolutely spot on for authenticity and I'm convinced they came from the factory that way myself and weren't fakes.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Be wary though of QV -I just learned that the batch of QV enanthate I had on my cycle tested at 0mg/ml.

That's right, ZERO TEST. The vials were absolutely spot on for authenticity and I'm convinced they came from the factory that way myself and weren't fakes.
    highly doubtful

J-sun is offline Junior Member

Umm, out of curiosity, what batch was that???

Batch # QVE 007, 07 2005. I discovered a lot of complaints on other boards about that batch while I was using it and nothing was happening. Most complained of no results.

Big Green had the same batch and you can check out how it messed up his cycle as well on his Cycle Results thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    highly doubtful
    I know, that's what I thought.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member

I did QV EQ @ 600 mg's a week and got NO RESULTS. NONE. A friend of mine had the same problem as well. And yes they were the real products and not fake.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slangin Roids
    I did QV EQ @ 600 mg's a week and got NO RESULTS. NONE. A friend of mine had the same problem as well. And yes they were the real products and not fake.

I am running the test prop and Eq great pumps.... just underfilled by a cc or half
    this is what happens with vet gear just have to order more in the begining..

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No probs with QV but Tornel I had 10ml vals underfilled as much as 2.5ml's and heard it is notoriusfor being underdosed.

Thread Information