Static_masta is offline Junior Member

a whole goddam month!!!

I was ill advised by my gym instructor and overdid it at gym, now my shoulders funked and the doc says i cant work my upper body for a month!!
    im gonna quit my cycle 5 weeks early and start pct in a couple of weeks, with a month of doing nothing, am i gonna lose all of my gains? is ther any way i can minimize the loss?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Static_masta
    I was ill advised by my gym instructor and overdid it at gym, now my shoulders funked and the doc says i cant work my upper body for a month!!
    im gonna quit my cycle 5 weeks early and start pct in a couple of weeks, with a month of doing nothing, am i gonna lose all of my gains? is ther any way i can minimize the loss?
    Continue to train your lower body and take the shoulder injury day by day. It may feel fine in two weeks. The doctor can not know exactly when...It may not even be neccessary to cut the cycle short, your choice...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    why not focus on the body parts you can work..legs,abs,calves,forearms and maybe bis..not sure what you injury is,but let your body tell you what it can and cant do.not a gym instructer.whatever that is??

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I personally would not quit the cycle I would go with devldogs advice.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i would stop the cycle hit pct and depending on what hurts and doesnt why not let your body heal for the month and come back fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    i would stop the cycle hit pct and depending on what hurts and doesnt why not let your body heal for the month and come back fresh.
    this is what i was thinking, the main reason im doing a cycle is cos i want monster pecs, ill start preparing for my next cycle. so you think i will lose all my gains?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Continue to train your lower body and take the shoulder injury day by day. It may feel fine in two weeks. The doctor can not know exactly when...It may not even be neccessary to cut the cycle short, your choice...
    Russ616,
    This is great advice!

Static_masta,
    You might pull out of the situation with an amazing lower body if you heed Russ616's advice. It's a shame that just about no one spends enough time doing lower body exercises.

Blast your calves, hamstrings, quads lower back and abs. This shoulder injury might turn out to be a blessing in disguise

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Russ616,
    This is great advice!

Static_masta,
    You might pull out of the situation with an amazing lower body if you heed Russ616's advice. It's a shame that just about no one spends enough time doing lower body exercises.

Blast your calves, hamstrings, quads lower back and abs. This shoulder injury might turn out to be a blessing in disguise
    they have a point bro!

thats what ill be doing then!!

Thread Information