Question best kind of test-how to find it?

YOUR INITIAL POST WAS EDITED FOR A REASON ASSCLOWN.

IT WAS NOT FOR YOU TO "RE-EDIT".

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-24-2005 at 03:46 PM.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this some kind of discreet source request? theo nly dvice to find the stuff is to ask around i guess..... get to know people and maybe you can find some.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO you're too young to even start running gear.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Watch the source requests that is not allowed here.

~SC~

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    bro like smole said do not do that open on the forum. it will just get you banned. but check your email.

juicyup34 is offline Banned
    wow you dont have an eamil around here, nevermind then buddy, happy hunting

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I thought discussing price was a NO NO as well?

~Pinnacle~

Red face my bad

F*CKING HIGH SCHOOL MORONS!!!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-24-2005 at 03:43 PM.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    hsfootball player- fuck gear for now. invest that money in steak, creatine, a personal trainer whatever, but at your age it's not good to start. it can stunt your growth, close growth plates and make you have weirdly-proportioned limbs, eff up your endocrine system, etc.

look into more advanced forms of training because a good program will do more for you than gear.

check out doggcrapp, rest-pause, progressive overload, westside barbell, these are good routines and techniques to learn for plateau breaking.

i totally understand man but for supplements,shakes,nutrients,even a pt, would be at least double or even more than going through a good stack...i know i should be eating good anyway but to eat protein and good meals all the time like you're supposed to when u need to bulk up anyway AS or IS would be a easier and quicker way to get that edge im looking for...i am concerned somewhat about it stunting my growth but i mean im 6' 175 and noone in my family is taller than maybe 6'2 or so....but how do yall feel about hgh cuz i havent read much about it most i know is just from heresay about it helping your growth rate and how much doesit generally run and would it be too late to start at age 19 rather than jumping to roids.....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hsfootballplayer
    i totally understand man but for supplements,shakes,nutrients,even a pt, would be at least double or even more than going through a good stack...i know i should be eating good anyway but to eat protein and good meals all the time like you're supposed to when u need to bulk up anyway AS or IS would be a easier and quicker way to get that edge im looking for...i am concerned somewhat about it stunting my growth but i mean im 6' 175 and noone in my family is taller than maybe 6'2 or so....but how do yall feel about hgh cuz i havent read much about it most i know is just from heresay about it helping your growth rate and how much doesit generally run and would it be too late to start at age 19 rather than jumping to roids.....
    lol.... ru serious??? you basically just admitted you wanted a shortcut. You said you know you should be eating but AS is quicker and easier, IMO with that mentality you should really relook you whole workout and weightlifting scheme. If you're not willing to do things right then i would recommend you nto do them at all. Learn to eat right and train right before you get gear. Also HGH at your age would be just about pointless, unless you wanna look like a cave man with unproportioned limbs, head etc......

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    another dumb thread... btw bro... diet is the key to everything... u can take AS but if ur diet sucks..u wont be happy with the results...

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    your body is already raging with hormones right now at your age. Take advantage of that and don't mess it up.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Come back when you are of age, can READ the RULES, and acquire a brain.

The last request is of MOST IMPORTANCE for w/out that you cannot perform the 2nd one as is the case NOW!

~SC~

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...hsfootballplayer = high school football player.....Not very discreet.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...hsfootballplayer = high school football player.....Not very discreet.....
    at least he wasn't "peeweefootballplayer"

demonds is offline Junior Member
    whoa

Thread Information