e-rock is offline New Member

stack test prop and deca 4 first cycle??

what up people i have 300mg deca and 50mg test prop and am wondering when to shoot the test in what week would be best??? and now i learn that i need to shoot this crap every 2 -3 days and as for the deca i dont want to go too extreme and get B T,s i'm 6-0 155pnds probably no more than 10% body fat i do more cardio than lift i'm intrested getting to 170 175 and keeping it. will take sug!! on protein diet thnX ONLY EXPERIENCED ANSWERS PLEASE

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont get "BT" from deca in the first place, deca aromatizes to progesterone-like molecule, not estrogen, you can get some lactation and sensitive nips, but at 300, shit, at 800 you probably wont notice anything...as far as prop, every 3rd day is the longest interval you should wait for injecting, most who are dedicated will do ED, or at least EOD...run your deca @ 300/week, and prop 50mg at least EOD...best of luck

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by e-rock
    what up people i have 300mg deca and 50mg test prop and am wondering when to shoot the test in what week would be best??? and now i learn that i need to shoot this crap every 2 -3 days and as for the deca i dont want to go too extreme and get B T,s i'm 6-0 155pnds probably no more than 10% body fat i do more cardio than lift i'm intrested getting to 170 175 and keeping it. will take sug!! on protein diet thnX ONLY EXPERIENCED ANSWERS PLEASE
    If you had test enanthate or test cyp you could have mixed that with deca in same shot and take it once a week together. If you want the pounds, test enth and deca is a good combination, probably can get you up to 180 lbs but get to stay at 170-175 after PCT. Also for mass gains on deca/test, lower the cardio and more lift. Make sure you are well trained already in lifting so your tendens are ready, otherwise unbalanced rapid growth of bulky parts of muscle with tendens that dont grow with steroids might cause you to injur yourself and tear tendens.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro you should have researched what you bought before buying it.

For a first cycle I wouldn't run prop or deca ............ you need to run prop min eod IMO.......... You should have looked into a long acting estered test like cyp or enan and maybe stack that with EQ. You will be a pin cushion and for a first cycle that sucks JMO

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    is 30lbs an achiveable number when running Prop + Deca for 8 weeks, frontloading the deca 1200mg week 1, 800mg week 2 then down to 400mg week 3-8. - along with 35mg dbol for 5 weeks.
    I was wondering, in terms of gains, wouldnt you gain more from running the dbol on its own for 4 weeks then in the 5th week start 8 weeks of prop + deca as explained before...then add winny to the end of the cycle, obviously you will hold a lot of water but what type of gains are to be excepted assuming proper diet ect...(obvisouly gains chage from person to person and there lifestyle) but in general...with the above cycle...10-15 lbs, 15-20, 20-25 or even 30 lbs ?

Thread Information