Thread: Cycle Critique

Gymismyhome is offline New Member

Cycle Critique

Guys im 5'10 212 looking to do this cycle as my second cycle, my first was fina, i have 2 10ml vials of CYP(300mg) and 2 10ml 200mg EQ and 3 weeks of winny tabs , liquidex and clomid, can you guys help me out with your cycle suggestions?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off, 3 weeks of Winny isn't enough. You need to run it for 6 weeks at 50mg a day, no longer...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, first off, 3 weeks of Winny isn't enough. You need to run it for 6 weeks at 50mg a day, no longer...
    That's a wrap

You will be fine only running winny for 4 weeks at 50mg ed

ok well if i just leave out the winny cause i can;t get any more i don't thiink, is the rest of the cycle ok you think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will need enough EQ to run for at least 12 weeks. EQ needs to be ran 12 weeks or longer to see results. You will also need enough CYP to run for the same 12 weeks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You will need enough EQ to run for at least 12 weeks. EQ needs to be ran 12 weeks or longer to see results. You will also need enough CYP to run for the same 12 weeks.
    With this in mind do 1.5ml a week of test, 450mg a week with the 400mg of EQ. When your gains start slowing down up your calories.

JohnnyB

thanks that is what i was planning on doing, i guess i will break up 1cc and then .75 of the test and do my shots on Mon and Thurs, unless you think there is an easier way?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymismyhome
    thanks that is what i was planning on doing, i guess i will break up 1cc and then .75 of the test and do my shots on Mon and Thurs, unless you think there is an easier way?
    No, perfect. Good luck

OK so this is what im gonna do , I have 2 ounces of liquidex im gonan take 1ml every other day of that then go weeks 1-10 Eq 200mg and weeks 1-12 450mg of the cyp, then start clomid the day after i stop with the test cyp. Correct? any suggestions are always appreciated

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    OK so this is what im gonna do , I have 2 ounces of liquidex im gonan take 1ml every other day of that then go weeks 1-10 Eq 200mg and weeks 1-12 450mg of the cyp, then start clomid the day after i stop with the test cyp. Correct? any suggestions are always appreciated
    I suggest upping the eq dosage to 300mg w and upping cyp to 500mg w. and no you would start PCT 3 weeks after your last inj of cyp.
    Last edited by Nailer; 11-11-2003 at 07:16 PM.

Run the cycle like this or you can run the dosages JohnnB suggested but leave the anti-e's the way I have them listed. Unless you are prone to gyno the 1ml ED of l-dex might be a waste. JMO

1 - 12 Cyp 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    1 - 15 L-dex .25 ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after you last injection of Cyp/EQ
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 12 - 21 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

I need Nolva and L-dex i though Liquidex was an anti-e already?-why would it be a waste only if im prone to gyno? i only did a fina cycle so i don;t know if i am prone to gyno yet

I also don't have enough to run eq for 12 weeks, i only have 10ml bottles of Eq @200mg and 2 vials of CYp @300mg 10ml.....

I need Nolva and L-dex i though Liquidex was an anti-e already?-why would it be a waste only if im prone to gyno? i only did a fina cycle so i don;t know if i am prone to gyno yet
    Both Nolva and L-dex are anti-e's and if you look at the cycle I laid out you will running both so you are covered for estrogen related sysmptoms............... You posted that you will be using 1ml EOD.............. well unless you are prone to gyno that is too much to use........ .25 ED of L-dex is fine. This will save you money also.

ok i will be taking it orally i will only use .25 ed then but i have no nolvadex right now, you think it would smart to get it, or will the liquidex cover me at this time?

ok so it looks like i will be doing this----weeks 1-10 eq 200mg weeks 1-10 450mg of Cyp .25 of liquidex and day and clomid after- i have 3 weeks of winny tabs but i heard its a waste so i mine as well save them i guess.

400mg of EQ i mean

Thread Information