Thread: ending my cycle

seesamplay is offline Junior Member

ending my cycle

I am going to run the following cycle:

Weeks 1-3 Sustanon /250mg Deca /300mg Proviron /50mg(day) Nolvadex /20mg(day)

Weeks 4-7 increase Sustanon to 500mg

Weeks 8-10 same as weeks 1-3

I am taking the Proviron/Nolvadex due to previous gyno problems when I started this same cycle. I *think* this will work. How should I end my cycle if I am using the Pro/Nolv throughout?

I would like to decide before I start.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    my friend pyramiding is a thing of the past...you should just run the sust at a constant 500mg per week and you should inject it at least three days a week, if not EOD. Prov can be taken at 50mg ED throughout and Nolv at 10mg ED throughout.
    You should use clomid PCT at 300mg day 1 100mg day2-11 and 50mg day 12-21 and run nolva at 20mg Ed with the clomid.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run the SUS constant at 500mg throughout the cycle......... You may want to look into femara since you know you are prone to gyno

1 - 10 SUS 500mg EOD
    1 - 10 Deca 300mg
    1 - 13 Proviron 50mg ED
    1 - 13 Nolva 20mg ED

Don't run the Proviron durring PCT it can hamper recovery but keep running the Nolva at 20mg durring PCT........ If you start to fell itchy nips or any signs that gyno is comming on raise it to 40mg

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    good call with femara..i know a bro that uses it with heavy test cycles with zero bloat or gyno symptoms.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would run the SUS constant at 500mg throughout the cycle......... You may want to look into femara since you know you are prone to gyno

1 - 10 SUS 500mg EOD
    1 - 10 Deca 300mg
    1 - 13 Proviron 50mg ED
    1 - 13 Nolva 20mg ED

Don't run the Proviron durring PCT it can hamper recovery but keep running the Nolva at 20mg durring PCT........ If you start to fell itchy nips or any signs that gyno is comming on raise it to 40mg
    MudMan - thanks. I'm confused about weeks 11,12,13. I run Proviron and Nolva only? When do I start PCT and what should it consist of in this situation?

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Thread Information