someday is offline Member

cytomel and diet

Just something i was thinking about today. Just wondering what you guys thought of this. I was thinkin that most people would say to use some sort of anabolic whlie on taking t3 to maintain muscle mass however, im not sure if the AS keeps the muscle you already have or it is just helpingto build new muscle to replace the muscle that is being destroyed by the t3, in effect rebuilding itself. Now i was wondering if going on a low or restricted carbohydrate diet, which in itself has the abilty to really eat up muscle, while on t3, which is also known to destroy muscle mass, whlie taking an anabolic was any good. The reason being that it takes carbohydrates to build muscle if we are restricting them and then add t3 into the mix would the anabolic be able to do its job of maintaining or rebuilding muscle mass. I think mainly the reason im thinking of this is because im going on less than 75 grams of carbs a day and i may just be looking for a reason to cheat but its making sense right now.....anyone care to be the first to call me an idiot?

by the way sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section....it seemed to fit into both the diet and steroid section.

bump

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I am curious myself so I will BUMP this for ya...

somebody at least tell me if this has any basis....come on yall theres some smart people out here.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    So what you are asking is whether or not using T3 in cunjunction with a low carb diet and AAS is a good idea? I would say yes, and T3 is widely suggested to be used alongside an anabolic steroid for just this reason. Maybe I'm not understanding what you are asking here, but that's what it sounds like.

-moto

Thats exactly what im asking moto....I'm not sure if the AS actually maintain the muscle you have or are there too rebuild the muscle thats being destroyed by the t3. If its actually rebuilding the muscle then would you need to maintain a high enough carb intake to help rebuild the muscle?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah, I got you now.

From what I understand, the AAS keeps the muscle from being catabolized by the increased thyroid activity T3 simulates. Being highly anti-catabolic by themselves, steroids should keep the muscle from being destroyed in the first place. Granted, I have not used any T3 as of yet, but I am researching it for use in a cutting cycle in a few months. These are my thoughts on it, and if it is the case, you should be fine with a low carb diet, as the muscle is not being destroyed.

-moto

Thread Information