c_buz is offline New Member

Talking This Sh!t is better than juice

First of all I would like to clear up that I have never juiced. Anyways, yesterday morning I missed my workout so I decided to hit the gym after work. I know I am not a morning person at all. No matter what I do it takes my body a little while to wake up. For months now, I have been training in the morning. Often feeling exhausted and having to take longer breaks during sets. Well yesterday I discovered the importance of training during, what I call, "your peak energy period". All I can say is DAMN!!! My Barbell curls were up 10 lbs. my tricep pushdown up 20lbs, my french press up 10lbs, my concentration curls up 5lbs, and through the whole workout I never felt tired. I got a never-before-seen (for me) pump. I swear my arms were at least an inch bigger and I could see an extra vein on the bicep. My explanation for the sudden strength gain is simple. When I train in the morning my stomach is "empty" (only one meal) but when I train at night I have all the food from the day supplying me with energy. My only concern is that after my workout I must eat and then go to bed. I get the needed rest but my body may "starve". Do you guys think this is a problem? I believe that sharing this info with you guys would be very valuable. Give it a try!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    That's one reason I save my workouts for the evenings. I always feel strongest in the evenings as well. I'm awake early (9 am is early for me), but don't have the energy or motivation to lift so early.

Then again, I always take a nap before I workout. And drop a load in the gym toilets

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_buz
    First of all I would like to clear up that I have never juiced. Anyways, yesterday morning I missed my workout so I decided to hit the gym after work. I know I am not a morning person at all. No matter what I do it takes my body a little while to wake up. For months now, I have been training in the morning. Often feeling exhausted and having to take longer breaks during sets. Well yesterday I discovered the importance of training during, what I call, "your peak energy period". All I can say is DAMN!!! My Barbell curls were up 10 lbs. my tricep pushdown up 20lbs, my french press up 10lbs, my concentration curls up 5lbs, and through the whole workout I never felt tired. I got a never-before-seen (for me) pump. I swear my arms were at least an inch bigger and I could see an extra vein on the bicep. My explanation for the sudden strength gain is simple. When I train in the morning my stomach is "empty" (only one meal) but when I train at night I have all the food from the day supplying me with energy. My only concern is that after my workout I must eat and then go to bed. I get the needed rest but my body may "starve". Do you guys think this is a problem? I believe that sharing this info with you guys would be very valuable. Give it a try!
    I do my workout at about 6 PM and thats my favorite time... not winding down yet just before bedtime, I do have all the food I ate for lunch and dinner supplying me energy and I still have time for more protein shakes and weight gainers before bed. What I wait until just before bed to do is creatine... I do drink caffiene everyday but at 5 PM the caffiene is cut off, by 11 PM the caffiene has worn off and its acceptable to do the creatine.

Muscles grow most while we are sleeping, should go to bed with stomach filled with protein and creatine, or at least I think so.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Then again, I always take a nap before I workout. And drop a load in the gym toilets
    You pick a hell of a place to jack off at.

fitsimmons is offline New Member
    they say the best timese to work out is 3 hours afte ryou wake up or 8 hours after you wake up. go figure. and helll never work out with out carbs in your sytem. you need that energy!

And get on juice. I was soo worried for so long. it's no big deal. You dont' get all crazied out on juice.
    Especially if you go mild....
    500mg and less of test
    250 mg of deca /equi
    winstorl
    primo...

Do those!!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You pick a hell of a place to jack off at.
    LMAO

I too always work out late, most of the time I get to the gym at 930 at night. The crowd is smaller and has less distractions

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    LMAO

I too always work out late, most of the time I get to the gym at 930 at night. The crowd is smaller and has less distractions
    well is my girl there at 9:30 ?? haha.

I was so thinking of that lol..... she was there today, and i got there at 7, thats about the time she comes in. looking hott today as always.

BTW your girl?? ha

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I was so thinking of that lol..... she was there today, and i got there at 7, thats about the time she comes in. looking hott today as always.

BTW your girl?? ha
    she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.

she will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine.
    LOL, I bet she is already taken..... with an ass like that I dont doubt it

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    I far more prefer to workout about 10:00am in the morning.

Why?

BEcause it sets your day for you. Nothing feels better than AFTER working out when your endorphins are flowing and its like being on prozac for the entire day, stress just melts right off you and such. Ive never once worked out past lunchtime.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    And how does this belong in the steriod questions forum....?

(someone had to do it )

I agree though, I cannot workout in the morning for shit... I gotta train at night.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    And how does this belong in the steriod questions forum....?

(someone had to do it )

I agree though, I cannot workout in the morning for shit... I gotta train at night.
    I will make this thread legit

Deca , Tren , 22g, gyno, bromo

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I have the most energy about 3 hours after I wake up, so I try and train in the mornings - later in the day is ok too, but anytime after about 4 and I just don't feel the edge to go that last rep.

As far as training in the evening using that days' food as fuel, well that is kinda right and kinda wrong - the energy you burn during a workout (anaerobic activity) comes primarily from the phosphagen system (a reaction of ATP and Creatine Phosphate).

The key influences on this system are the intake of carbohydrates immediately after your last workout and the preceeding day's intake - and then to a lesser extent the carbs you have had earlier in that day.

Of course there are some issues with taking in high GI carbs before a work out - this produces an insulun spike and results in a drastic loss of energy half way through your workout.

Ref: T. Baechle & R. Earle, ESSENTIALS of STRENGTH TRAINING & CONDITIONING.

Oh Yeah, just to keep this on topic - Testosterone and other anabolic substances have been known to improve the effects of weight training...

Testosterone and other anabolic substances have been known to improve the effects of weight training...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I train at 6 a.m.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    im def a night trainer. you cant beat sleeping in, feeling all nice and rested, then training when your ready. thats the way to do it for me.

That's one reason I save my workouts for the evenings. I always feel strongest in the evenings as well. I'm awake early (9 am is early for me), but don't have the energy or motivation to lift so early.

It is amazing how beneficial taking a crap before working out, if i do not take one before I work out something does not feel right.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I work out mid afternoon on the weekends and at night on the weekdays. I like to workout about an hour after a huge meal and after drinking tons of water all day. Gives me plenty on energy in the gym!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    5am - no crowds - just get up - eat - toilet - inject - some Rob Zombie - I'm good to go.

haha inject? what a gay ass rtetard loser

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Beast
    haha inject? what a gay ass rtetard loser
    Where the hell did that come from?

Newbies!!!

Whatcha gonna do................FLAMER

realityarts is offline Member
    On average (in general), Testosterone levels are at their highest in the morning, and lowest in the afternoon.

To each their own... I say do it whenever you are likely to get in a good workout. For some this may be at 4:00am, others in the evening...

RA

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Powerful Beast]haha inject? what a gay ass rtetard loser[/QUOTE

poweful beast how do you know he lost his rtetard? and what is an rtetard anyway??

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I workout in the late afternoon or evening, my question is do you eat before or after your morning workout.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    On average (in general), Testosterone levels are at their highest in the morning, and lowest in the afternoon.

To each their own... I say do it whenever you are likely to get in a good workout. For some this may be at 4:00am, others in the evening...

RA
    Are they significantly higher in the morning? In other words, is it high enough to make a real-world difference?

But yeah, I'd agree to lift when it works best for you.

Testosterone levels are noteablly higher in the morning. Hence the reason you pitch a tent when you wake up. But, it is not neccessarily going to effect your training just because you lift when your test levels are high in the morning.

Whatcha gonna do brother..........

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    Testosterone levels are noteablly higher in the morning. Hence the reason you pitch a tent when you wake up. But, it is not neccessarily going to effect your training just because you lift when your test levels are high in the morning.

Whatcha gonna do brother..........
    I thought the morning erection was a result of blood starting to circulate more as you woke up and stretched and got out of bed.

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    The good old morning glory is in fact an involuntary function of the sleeping body - it helps prevent us pissing the bed because you can't take a leak with a hard on. The brain pitches a tent during sleep when the bladder gets full and sends signals to the brain saying that it wants to empty.

As far as test levels go - training with peak testosterone levels has much merit - for instance the Bulgarian Weightlifting Team base their famous training regime solely on testosterone level timings.

It consists of several short duration/high intensity sessions each training day! These sessions are timed to coincide with the athlete's measured (and hence known) peak test levels.

Of course the Bulgarians are well known for using gear as well, but they STILL choose to take the athlete's natural test levels into account as well!

And they have plenty of medals to prove they are doing something right...

"The good old morning glory is in fact an involuntary function of the sleeping body - it helps prevent us pissing the bed because you can't take a leak with a hard on. The brain pitches a tent during sleep when the bladder gets full and sends signals to the brain saying that it wants to empty."

She always says my pecker has a mind of its own, but this qoute deffinetley supports her theory, my unit and my brain are like brothers.....

Whatcha gonna do brother.........

Thread Information