dabigcheese is offline Associate Member

Question Growing without Juice?

Is it possible to register some muscle growth naturally even after one has used Steroids ?

In my case, the recently finished Test/Deca cycle was a bit of a disappointment. I gained about 20 Lbs, 3 Lbs of which was water (I lost that after I used 40mgs a day of Nolva to couneract what I suspected was developing Gyno). So Ive only gained about 17 Lbs (in 8 weeks - going to start PCT today). Reasonable gains but not very great and I suspect I could have gained them without steroids anyway if I had been patient (Id made it up to 179 Lbs without Juice - from 112 Lbs).

What I would really like to do now is stay off the Juice until next winter if possible and gain 10-15 Lbs. Is this do-able? Any personal experiences of having made gains between steroid cycles?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Are you serious ? 17 lbs in eight weeks is not great ? What planet are you living on. I think 10-15lbs is definitly do able naturally. With the right diet and workout regime and a shit load of Creatine

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes it is still possible to grow without juice i wouldent say you would get much LBM from it but you could defo put some weight on

i say yeas you could gain 10-15 pound's with diet but dont expect it to be pure muscle
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    This depends if you have reached your genetic-limit or not. Once you have, you want be able to put on one pound of muscle training natrually, even if diet and training are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Are you serious ? 17 lbs in eight weeks is not great ? What planet are you living on. I think 10-15lbs is definitly do able naturally. With the right diet and workout regime and a shit load of Creatine
    May be I was expecting too much - something in the range of 20-24 Lbs.

How much Creatine should I take every day to get good gains?

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    yes it is still possible to grow without juice i wouldent say you would get much LBM from it but you could defo put some weight on

i say yeas you could gain 10-15 pound's with diet but dont expect it to be pure muscle
    How many days a week do you train when off the juice?

My diet is certainly spot on at the moment. I eat upwards of 4500 Cals and in the right proportion of Proteins/Carbs/Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    This depends if you have reached your genetic-limit or not. Once you have, you want be able to put on one pound of muscle training natrually, even if diet and training are spot on.
    True. I guess the only way I'll find out is by busting my gut in the gym.

Thread Information