Thread: Clen

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member

Clen

I just have a few questions for some people who have used this before. I was wondering if you can take just clen by itself...i have never cycled before but i was thinking about taking clen to lose some fat. Also How long do you normally take it for and at what doses? and how much does it normally cost, i know it varies i just want an estimate. Thanks

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Yes you can take clen by it self. Run it 2 weeks, then take 2 weeks off. Run an ECA stack on your 2 weeks off. Just do cardio 3 - 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes and watch your diet. You should get good results.

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member
    how much do you take a day? and how much does it cost....I figured it wont be to much but i have no idea

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    $.80 - $1.50 per pill is what is normal at gym prices. As for dosages, you should start at 20mcg (1 pill) and work your way up. Its different for everyone so I cant give you an exact dosage. I would think it would be around 100mcg - 120mcg.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    .02mcg wk1 2,3,4,5,6,6,6 wk2 6,6,6,6,6,6,6 then off 2 wks and repeat

RM23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    .02mcg wk1 2,3,4,5,6,6,6 wk2 6,6,6,6,6,6,6 then off 2 wks and repeat
    Its actually interesting because I was thinking of using this for bout 8weeks ( 2weeks on 2 weeks off so i guess 16weeks all up) and using ECA on the off weeks. now i have one bottle of stan left which is 20ml so could when do you guys think would be the best time to start the stan like when im in the middle of the clen cycle so i can finish when i finish the clen? with the stan ill be injecting 1ml every 2nd day. any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Thread Information