50%Natural is offline Respected Member

Talking revised my old cycle. What ya'll think?

cycle dubbed "I'm getting laid in Cancun"
    Starting this at the end of December and if all goes well and I get the goodies I want this is what I will do
    wks 1-12 500mg teste
    wks 1-11 800mg eq(done 600 before)
    wks 9-14 50mg anavar ed
    wks 9-14 50mg winny ed
    wks 1-12 50mg tren ed
    duration of the stack will be running 50 mg proviron ed
    pct?will be in cancun for a few days but will include nolva and clomid
    My only question about this cycle will be do I need any other anti e besides proviron to run with this to keep bloat down. I was thinking fermera or nolva but don't know if I should run both. Bdtr, you helped me on this so I could use your help once again. Any comments are welcomed. (don't bother on the eq, I love that stuff.)
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 11-18-2003 at 11:42 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Tren needs to be ran ED not EOD. Id go with 50-75mg ED.

Dont know bout doses, dont know your history. Being a 3rd cycle or whatever? I usually go with 600mg Enanthate . Not a huge difference though.

Id run 20mg Nolva ED reguardless of what I was taking really.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Tren needs to be ran ED not EOD. Id go with 50-75mg ED.

Dont know bout doses, dont know your history. Being a 3rd cycle or whatever? I usually go with 600mg Enanthate . Not a huge difference though.

Id run 20mg Nolva ED reguardless of what I was taking really.
    This is probably my 5th or 6th or so cycle I would say. Really my third real cycle though. I know tren needs to be ran ed but you don't think I could get by with eod? I was hoping I could since it is my first time with tren. Anymore comments would help me as I put this together. So 50mg proviron ed and 20mg nolva ed? I can do that.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    run l-dex or femera for the water and bloat...and like bathgate said run atleast 10-20mg of nolva ed....

I would also shoot the tren at 75mg ed...not eod

I would run the var at 50mg also...i hav no experience, but from my research ive seen that 50mg or higher gives a better result...its fairly mild anyways so go with the 50mg IMO

Looks good though...i like it

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    run l-dex or femera for the water and bloat...and like bathgate said run atleast 10-20mg of nolva ed....

I would also shoot the tren at 75mg ed...not eod

I would run the var at 50mg also...i hav no experience, but from my research ive seen that 50mg or higher gives a better result...its fairly mild anyways so go with the 50mg IMO

Looks good though...i like it
    I am running proviron too which acts as an estrogen inhibitor. I don't know if it would be wise to take 3 anti e's. I don't want plasma levels or anything else getting messed up. I have taken var a couple of times and I know I have to up the dosage this time around so I will prob go with 50mg/day

i dont think proviron is as good as l-dex or even close to femera as an estrogen binder...its pretty weak from what ive read and learned from other bro's...if you havent bought the proviron i would get one of the two...l-dex is cheap as hell at LR...but some like femera better...just my .02...im not trying to start an "anti-e" argument...haha

Proviron is very weak and works a little different then the rest. Well for that matter Nolva is a SERM and Ari is an aromatase inhibitor..so none are the same really.

If you already have the proviron, jsut use it with nolva. Not much need to get ari on top of it.

Try using some 29g slin pins for your tren injects. I use 5/8 and cant feel a thing. Tren will flow through it, but you have to take the plunger out and squirt it in there with a regular syringe/needle as it will not draw up. Unless you can get some plain 29g luer lock needles.

I notice a large difference EOD vs ED with tren. Worth it IMO.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I am running proviron too which acts as an estrogen inhibitor. I don't know if it would be wise to take 3 anti e's. I don't want plasma levels or anything else getting messed up. I have taken var a couple of times and I know I have to up the dosage this time around so I will prob go with 50mg/day
    my experience with taking proviron , even at 50/day is that it does'nt do much and is'nt worth the $. Don't worry about the ed injects with tren , not like you are shooting shanghi prop and win ed. Tren painless

did you like the var the times youve ran it before?...i mean i guess you did if your runnin it again, but is it worth running of d-bol or prop as a jumpstart?

i dont think proviron is as good as l-dex or even close to femera as an estrogen binder...its pretty weak from what ive read and learned from other bro's...if you havent bought the proviron i would get one of the two...l-dex is cheap as hell at LR...but some like femera better...just my .02...im not trying to start an "anti-e" argument...haha
    LR is where I was going to buy the ancilliaries. I wouldn't dare argue with a fellow texan. I was looking at proviron for the extra cut and hardness factor. If the masses say it sucks then I will take the advice and forego it. Probably to the disliking of my 'man'.

I Dont care for it. Ive used it at 100mg/ED for 6wks before as well. Did loose some hair though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Proviron is very weak and works a little different then the rest. Well for that matter Nolva is a SERM and Ari is an aromatase inhibitor..so none are the same really.

If you already have the proviron, jsut use it with nolva. Not much need to get ari on top of it.

Try using some 29g slin pins for your tren injects. I use 5/8 and cant feel a thing. Tren will flow through it, but you have to take the plunger out and squirt it in there with a regular syringe/needle as it will not draw up. Unless you can get some plain 29g luer lock needles.

I notice a large difference EOD vs ED with tren. Worth it IMO.
    Thanks billy. I guess GPZ services will be gettin hit up again. Asymetrical thanks for the info. I have followed your posts and would trust my grandkids with you. Coldstone, yeah I liked it. Guess that is 50mg tren ed. I knew it was a good idea to post this.

LR is where I was going to buy the ancilliaries. I wouldn't dare argue with a fellow texan. I was looking at proviron for the extra cut and hardness factor. If the masses say it sucks then I will take the advice and forego it. Probably to the disliking of my 'man'.
    I would go l-dex at .5 ed and nolva at 10mg ed....thats what im doing right now with 500mg test, and 30mg d-bol ed and im in week two and not holding any water yet...thats my advice for ya... i didnt even see you were from texas till you said that...

what about my var Q?????

BDTR is offline Retired
    Billy is 100% right on with everything he's said.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    good luck with the cycle bro, and good luck in cancun

I would go l-dex at .5 ed and nolva at 10mg ed....thats what im doing right now with 500mg test, and 30mg d-bol ed and im in week two and not holding any water yet...thats my advice for ya... i didnt even see you were from texas till you said that...

what about my var Q?????
    About frontloading with anavar instead of dbol . Well, it is just a personal thing. I know it would cost a shitload cheaper but I just like anavar for some reason. I haven't touched dbol yet and I guess I could run it next to some anti e's. Sounds good I guess. I want the anavar in my cycle though. I could throw it in the back and run hella thistle all the way through. I don't buy the 17aa bs when it comes to var. Knowing it is prescribed to kids and what not I would not have a problem running with winny. We'll see. Guess I could drop the proviron and pick up dbol? What do others think about this.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    good luck with the cycle bro, and good luck in cancun
    I aint a bad lookin guy but you gotta be jacked with all the other juicers walking around. That place is a damn abercrombie model convention. I went when I was 17 and almost took some chick's v the first 4 hours I was there so there might be some fun involved. Thanks for the help thus far fellas.

About frontloading with anavar instead of dbol. Well, it is just a personal thing. I know it would cost a shitload cheaper but I just like anavar for some reason. I haven't touched dbol yet and I guess I could run it next to some anti e's. Sounds good I guess. I want the anavar in my cycle though. I could throw it in the back and run hella thistle all the way through. I don't buy the 17aa bs when it comes to var. Knowing it is prescribed to kids and what not I would not have a problem running with winny. We'll see. Guess I could drop the proviron and pick up dbol? What do others think about this.
    Nah....leave it like it is...i was just interested in seeing what you thought about the var b/c i was thinking of running it with some prop and tren this summer...good luck

I guess I just run the proviron because my guy has gone out of his way to carry it. Any other people say proviron sucks or anything I should twerk on the cycle?

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Var is awsome, im runnin 40 mgs ED for 7 weeks... Good luck, and what Billy_Bathgate advice is good...

Bump for any more advice about the proviron in this cycle. Mudman, I see you

Thread Information