boosted m3 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise and test enth cycle

Just wanted opinions on this...im only 5'6" and about 155 pounds. I purchased my gear Equipoise (ganabol) and testosterone enth. I don't want to get to big but the main reason why I want to juice is to get stronger.

So is this enough
    200 mg a week of EQ
    500 mg a week of TEST ENT

I know a lot of people take 400 mg of EQ a week. Now for the goals is 400 mg necessary? Also how is that possible, each 2 ml is 50 mg so are you taking 6 shots a week? Should I take more then 2 ml shots?

im gonna start fresh tomorrow so let me know..thanks

Harry

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'd take the test only. You will achieve your goal. Test is the king when it comes to size and strength and with proper pct you can retain a good protion. Now with the eq, as much as you would have to shoot and judging on your size I say sell it or trade it for some deca or something. That is too much oil that you would have to spot inject. Good luck though.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ya its fine. I dont think you need 400 on a first cycle. Youll get some benefit from the 200, although you probally wont directly feel it. You will have some increased RBC's though, which will help you out.

But on another note, dont take this as an insult, but if your 155 you need to work on diet and training alot more before you start. I know your 5'6" but I am 5'7" myself and know your shoes well enough. Id get at least another 15-20lbs natural first before starting. By the time you reach that point, you will obviously know alot more about diet and training. Again, not an insult, just soem advice.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If this is your first cycle id run Test only. That way you can use the EQ for later, cuase there will be a later.
    Be sure to get your PCT in order, to make sure you keep those gains!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Ya its fine. I dont think you need 400 on a first cycle. Youll get some benefit from the 200, although you probally wont directly feel it. You will have some increased RBC's though, which will help you out.

But on another note, dont take this as an insult, but if your 155 you need to work on diet and training alot more before you start. I know your 5'6" but I am 5'7" myself and know your shoes well enough. Id get at least another 15-20lbs natural first before starting. By the time you reach that point, you will obviously know alot more about diet and training. Again, not an insult, just soem advice.

Thats true but I dont want to be to big, I think I will be very satisfied with being 170 pounds at the end.

Then why dont you do it natural? 15lbs is easily obtainable in a reasonable amount of time. Not much reason to use AAS if you dont really need it.

Ya you can do this and get it, but if you still down have everything down perfect you will lose it just as fast as you gained it. Ive seen it happen too many times...

I dont know why I want to do it with the juice but i just want to finish it up already. I want to get my gains and keep them.
    Last edited by boosted m3; 11-11-2003 at 10:31 PM.

I think your going to be very dissapointed then. You cant just get them and keep them quickly just like that. Its gonna take alot more. Without the proper PCT and knowledge on diet and training, expect to lose your gains.

so just test no eq?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    so just test no eq?
    That and a lot more research on the PCT and on dieting

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Billy. You are looking down the wrong path.

Natual is the way to go for you. Start doing strength routines. Power lifting.

Doc

ok i got my diet down, I eat right, and enough. I dont have the PCT thing down though, how should the PCT cycle look like?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'd take the test only. You will achieve your goal. Test is the king when it comes to size and strength and with proper pct you can retain a good protion. Now with the eq, as much as you would have to shoot and judging on your size I say sell it or trade it for some deca or something. That is too much oil that you would have to spot inject. Good luck though.
    my opinion too ! trade it for some deca or fina ! AMAZING strength gains with that shit but its not for a beginner and have to be willing to poke some holes atleast everyother day !

ok i got my diet down, I eat right, and enough. I dont have the PCT thing down though, how should the PCT cycle look like?
    clomid !s tarting the first day that your AS levels drop which varies with different types of AS ! start the first day at 6 tabs,next day,5,4,3,then 2 a day for a week then after that week 1 a day for a week !
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-11-2003 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    clomid !s tarting the first day that your AS levels drop which varies with different types of AS ! start the first day at 6 tabs,next day,5,4,3,then 2 a day for a week then after that week 1 a day for a week !

does it matter what time i take them or just right after each other?

I do not think the above is true. At 155, you have a lot to gain still. Try posting your diet on here and some routines.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    You're obviously not ready for AS. AS is not a miracle pill. It takes a good diet/training/routine/knowledge to do it correctly. It looks to me like you dont have any of those factors down. Wait bro you'll regret it if you rush into AS to soon.

dude common you have to research this a little more ! no not right after the other, space them out evenly throughout the day !

ok for my diet I basically fallow the one on this website.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/theday.php?today=Monday

Now I dont know how good this is, but I do what it says. Now tell me if this is a good diet to fallow?

as for my PCT cycle I never looked into it because the person i get my gear from told me he would hook me up after im done with my cycle and he would explain to me how to take it.

one rule you always wanna follow, dont get on a cycle without having eveything you plan on taking from the first tab or shot until the last tab of clomid ! you dont wanna get screwed outta clomid when you're coming off your AS! you should get your clomid before you start but hey thats just my 2 cents !

Well, a lot have advised that AS may not be for you, and furthermore we have warned that you have more research to do. It is undoubtedly up to you, and you will decide what will eventually be either a mistake or a well-informed decision. It is up to you.

Nevertheless you are not being ill advised. Take your time. AS does build muscle fast, so you will make up for you choice to wait and research. You cannot, however, undo your mistakes for making haste and being unprepared. Unprepared physically, and knowledge wise.

I do say this not as a hypocrite, but as someone sharing his resentments for not having waited. For not having listened. Granted, many members on this board talk not from experience or expertise but from the compilation of opinions. However, the one opinion that holds the most ground is “WAIT.” No matter what, if you can hold off, you’ll most likely be better off.

Best of luck with your decision.

Doc

Wait it out bro listen. How old are you, and why take AS if you just want to get up to 170, you can do this naturally quite quickly, hell I bet you could do it in a month if you eat right and train right. I too started AS at a young age and let me tell you it will be a long road ahead of you, especially if you are not knowledgable about what you are getting into, there are many other factors that play into this decision, not just the one's mentioned in this thread. Eat right train hard and you can meet your goals. Let genetics and hard work reep the benefits first and then once your genetics have taken you as far as they can, then maybe look into AS.

Whatcha gonna do......

im only 21, don't get me wrong. I want to be bigger then 170 but im worried because im short. Im only 5'6". I don't want to be to big for my height.

What would be ideal measurements for my height?

bump

bump

there are no ideals there are only personal ideals.

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    what does "to big" mean?

like being 190 pounds and being 5'6" isnt that to much? I mean I dont know anyone my height at the gym whos big. Everyone big is about 6'0" plus where i work out. So i dont know whats going to look to much as in short and wide.

if you put some of that weight on your legs it will look fine

Doc

cjp85 is offline Member
    You mean like Lee preist? 5'4'' and like 230

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    You mean like Lee preist? 5'4'' and like 230

way to much for me lol

im only 21, don't get me wrong. I want to be bigger then 170 but im worried because im short. Im only 5'6". I don't want to be to big for my height.

What would be ideal measurements for my height?
    Like I mentioned, Im 5'7" When I hit 263, lol, it may have been a bit extreme.

To me though, 240-250 is about ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Like I mentioned, Im 5'7" When I hit 263, lol, it may have been a bit extreme.

To me though, 240-250 is about ideal.

Exactly, there are only personal ideals.

Just aboue every damn BB out in the pro circuit now is under 6'0 tall. Are you afraid of being accused of being on AS. Who gives a shit what anyone else thinks about your demensions do want to be big or do you want to be average. My question is why take AS is you just want to be average.

Whatch gonna do brother.......

Thread Information