synthetic is offline Associate Member

1test...legally a steroid?

all these website are fileld with this hype.but is it really a steroid ? i mean why would we need to sip in shit if this is supposed to be test. someone enlighten me

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    its a pro-hormone.

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    its a pro-hormone.
    so they say its not a precursor, i dont understand, if its a prohormone it mus be a precurosor to soemthing? unless it works like clomid or soemthign where it raises natural test.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    It's a good way for you to lighten your wallet, and nobody can really say what it's a precursor to, because no one has spent the money to do the research, why would they? When there are already REAL anabolics out there that are 100 times more effective. Supplement companies push products in order to sell them and make money, not to help the consumer achieve the level physical fitness/appearence they want to. End of story.

Peace

-Taejoon

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    It's a good way for you to lighten your wallet, and nobody can really say what it's a precursor to, because no one has spent the money to do the research, why would they? When there are already REAL anabolics out there that are 100 times more effective. Supplement companies push products in order to sell them and make money, not to help the consumer achieve the level physical fitness/appearence they want to. End of story.

Peace

-Taejoon
    I've got to diagree with you taejoon. I've used prohormones as well as "real" gear and the prohormones are close to the real deal and getting better all the time. Now I'd rather use the real thing but for a person who can't get AAS or doesn't want to risk legal issues they are an acceptable alternative. It won't be long before the US gov't bans them.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetic
    all these website are fileld with this hype.but is it really a steroid? i mean why would we need to sip in shit if this is supposed to be test. someone enlighten me
    Its not testosterone ... its a near testosterone similar to trenbolone ... causes many tenbolone like problems, decreased sex drive plus the delivery method sucks... Some company has now made it in sterile CYP form so it can be injected and supposedly this is the most effective form of 1-test ever made but it should be stacked with real (illegal) testosterone to avoid the no sex drive for 3 months side effect. Regular pills of 1-test are destroyed by digestion so they do no good. There is a Methyl 1-test product out there that survives digestion, but like any methyl products, gives your liver a workout and can cause permanent damage to the liver with just a few weeks of usage.

fatsachs is offline New Member
    Im not sure why people can dog something so much if they've never tried it... 1-test is technically a steroid . It is stong stuff, but like it was stated earlier, the delivery methods were futile at best. But now with cyp and methylated versions out, it has gotten a little more respect. Ive used both these versions (am on the cyp right now) and really like it. Its a very good legal alternative.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsachs
    Im not sure why people can dog something so much if they've never tried it... 1-test is technically a steroid. It is stong stuff, but like it was stated earlier, the delivery methods were futile at best. But now with cyp and methylated versions out, it has gotten a little more respect. Ive used both these versions (am on the cyp right now) and really like it. Its a very good legal alternative.
    Are you injecting the cyp version?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    This is how I rate it: Half the gains and double the side effects of real test.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    i'd like to know also. also, whats the half life of it (i.e. how frequent are your injections)? and how painful are the injections?

thanks,
    -- clocky

fatsachs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yes, im injecting cyp version. I'm running it at 400 mg/week. There is some controversy as to whether or not the cyp has a halflife of a normal cyp ester or that of a prop ester. I personally am injecting eod, but have seen people do e3d and once a week. Some compare to a lighter version of tren , but I havent used tren yet, so I couldnt tell you. Hope this helps. Oh yeah, my injects are completely painless, this isnt true, however, for the 1-test base. So go cyp if you inject.

Thread Information