Thread: read this

ghettodope is offline New Member

Arrow read this

yo im doin a lil cuttin up rite now, cardio n lipo6 to drop like 10-15lbs. umm do u think it would b wise to do a cycle of eq and winni to gain sum size after i lose the fat?. nuttin massive but like 10-15lbs of maintainablle muscle. jus wunderin if they will give me good results on a low carb diet, although my protein will still b 1gram per pound

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, give us some stats....Make sure you throw in some test into that cycle!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    yo im doin a lil cuttin up rite now, cardio n lipo6 to drop like 10-15lbs. umm do u think it would b wise to do a cycle of eq and winni to gain sum size after i lose the fat?. nuttin massive but like 10-15lbs of maintainablle muscle. jus wunderin if they will give me good results on a low carb diet, although my protein will still b 1gram per pound
    You can't cut and bulk on a cycle at the same time.You have to eat big and have high cals.Forget about the abs til after pct.You need to research more bro.

latman49 is offline Member
    Gotta have carbs, fat, and protien to build muscle. Granted, everyone's body is different and needs different amounts of carbs....so listen to your body.

example, I like to eat 45% protien, 35 % carb, 20% fat at about 4000cals when bulking, just because I get the best muscle to fat ratio from that plan.

Some guys like 40-40-20, some like 35-50-15. Most guys will eat more carbs than protien when bulking, but I just can't do that.....I get way too round.

Thread Information