Thread: first cycle

Newbee is offline Junior Member

first cycle

I am about to start my first cycle and have my gear ready. I was wondering what you guys thought would be the best way to stack. Please work with the gear I have and don't say up the test.

25-25mg D-bol tabs
    10ml 250mg/ml of test e
    10ml 200mg/ml of eq
    30 tabs of clomid
    75 tabs nolv
    30mg liquidex

I can also maybee add 5ml 250mg/ml of some more test e

I got the liquidex to help with water retention and fat gain. I am also looking for quality muscle gain of about 15-20lb

I am 26 6'4 197lb with about 12-15%bf

please help

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee
    I am about to start my first cycle and have my gear ready. I was wondering what you guys thought would be the best way to stack. Please work with the gear I have and don't say up the test.

25-25mg D-bol tabs
    10ml 250mg/ml of test e
    10ml 200mg/ml of eq
    30 tabs of clomid
    75 tabs nolv
    30mg liquidex

I got the liquidex to help with water retention and fat gain. I am also looking for quality muscle gain of about 15-20lb

please help
    I know you said not to say this but, up the E a little... see if you cant get more of that test E... why only 5 ML? I thought they came only in 2 ML amps or 10 ml bottles... you arent using USED stuff are you?

buy 1 more 10ml bottle of test en, buy one more 10ml bottle of EQ, and 6 more 50mg clomids, for 300/100/50 intake. go 10 weeks @ 400mg or so of test e per week, and about 400mg EQ per week and you'll be happy.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbee

25-25mg D-bol tabs
    10ml 250mg/ml of test e
    10ml 200mg/ml of eq
    30 tabs of clomid
    75 tabs nolv
    30mg liquidex

please help
    I wouldn't run anything less than 400/500mg of test! PerioD! and you could run just test as a 1st cycle MANY people here do and just loveit. Now, If you're going to run the eq, you need to up it and run it for atleast 12 weeks. I think most people have the belief that eq, being slow, gives you better gains over a longer period of time. Now, I ran 400mg test my last 5/6 weeks of my cycle while front loading test at 800mg 1-2 600-2-5 then 400 to finish. I also ran deca at about 300mg and I would have benefited from a higher dose. Ldex at .5 eod or ed is good. I think the biggest concern has to be the amount of test/eq... if you're gonna doit do it right bro! NO BS!

SID

Thread Information