Thread: my first cycle

DoubleL is offline Junior Member

my first cycle

This will be my first cycle. I need to get STRONG and be able to pass a test. I figured i'd keep it simple the first cycle. This is for football mind you. Any advice, corrections, or input of any kind is appreciated.

wk 1-2 20 mg dbol ed
    wk 1-10 250 mg sus ew
    pct clomid
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed
    nolvadex if needed

Also, any idea of what an average cost would be for this cycle via internet or the local gym? I know it's probably different everywhere, but I would like to get a ballpark figure. Thanks again.
    Last edited by DoubleL; 11-12-2003 at 06:17 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Need some stats.... Age, weight, hieght, training exp.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Need some stats.... Age, weight, hieght, training exp.
    age 20
    6'1 190 lbs
    lifting for 4 years.....last 2 have been very serious....have a strength coach at my college specifically for the football team

Solo is offline Junior Member
    If you need to pass a test, you could use testo prop only instead. Or if you like pain, testo susp. Then there won't realy be any need for dbols, and detetion time would be down to something like 2 weeks.

some detetion times, approx.
    sust 3 months
    dbols 5 weeks
    prop 2 weeks
    susp 1-2 days
    clomid I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Solo
    If you need to pass a test, you could use testo prop only instead. Or if you like pain, testo susp. Then there won't realy be any need for dbols, and detetion time would be down to something like 2 weeks.

At this point, passing a test isn't a huge deal. I'll know when i'll be tested (just gotta know the right people is all ). It won't be for about 5 or 6 months. I just said i needed to be able to pass a test so people wouldn't recommend decca or eq. Those seem to be common ones that i've been told to take. But alas, damn drug tests shoot them down. Ha.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think at 20 you need to be running gear JMO.......... You can get stronger, and put on weight just by training, eatting right, and resting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't think at 20 you need to be running gear JMO.......... You can get stronger, and put on weight just by training, eatting right, and resting.

I appreciate your concern/opinion. However, I have 2 years of football left. I'm gonna do whatever I can to get on the field and dominate when i'm on it. Whatever health concerns I develop in those two years will be my problem. I know I can get strong and put on weight without gear. I've done it up until this point. But I am pulling out all the stops for the next 2 years. They'll most likely be my last.

bump
    Anyone have any advice or input on this cycle other than i'm too young at 20?

If you doesn't care of your health, why then only 250mg test/w?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    too young at 20...quick gains now not worth it.....

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    too young at 20...quick gains now not worth it.....
    It's not that I don't care about my health. I do very much so. It's just that instead of much input, i got "ur too young". It's not like i'm going to disreguard the age advice, but i would also like advice beyond that as well. Thanks for all that have replied so far.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL
    It's not that I don't care about my health. I do very much so. It's just that instead of much input, i got "ur too young". It's not like i'm going to disreguard the age advice, but i would also like advice beyond that as well. Thanks for all that have replied so far.
    We are'nt flaming you at all bro for being too young...At least your here asking questions and not jabbin yourself with anything you get your hands on

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    We are'nt flaming you at all bro for being too young...At least your here asking questions and not jabbin yourself with anything you get your hands on
    Oh, i'm not lashing back or anything. I didn't mean to come off like that. I'm just glad you guys are giving me your honest opinions.

On another note, would dbol be a good idea to boost a cycle of sus if I were to do one? If it were my first cycle, would I even need a boost?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You could kick start a cycle of test with dbol , it is very common for the first 4 weeks. I don't think you are running enough test though.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    You could kick start a cycle of test with dbol, it is very common for the first 4 weeks. I don't think you are running enough test though.
    What would u suggest then? 500 mg ew?

manny is offline Junior Member
    If you're looking to get big and strong. I'd say a 10 week cycle of test only will do the trick for someone you're age and being it's your first cycle if you eat right and eat a lot, you'll get huge. But you have to train harder than you ever have and eat clean. That means stay away from the junk and booze. I personally recommend sust250@500mg/wk for 10 weeks frollowed by clomid to keep gains. if you just want to get strong without putting on huge gains, anavar will sky rocket your strength without bulking you up, so no one will accuse you of juicing. But anavar is an ass pounding for the wallet. Good luck with football.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    DoubleL, I'll have to agree with the other bros that holding off on the gear is the way to go for right now. However I am curious as to what your diet looks like. With a really good diet and hard work I'll bet you could put on a good 10lbs easy, possibly even more. Just my .02 bro.

Quote Originally Posted by manny
    if you just want to get strong without putting on huge gains, anavar will sky rocket your strength without bulking you up, so no one will accuse you of juicing. But anavar is an ass pounding for the wallet. Good luck with football.

I hear ya on the Anavar thing. My wallet could take the pounding, but finding it seems impossible around me. I have no sources for var. I wish I did. It def seems like the perfect choice for me. The minimal side effects would be one less head ache as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    However I am curious as to what your diet looks like. With a really good diet and hard work I'll bet you could put on a good 10lbs easy, possibly even more. Just my .02 bro.
    Putting on 10 pounds is a very realistic thing. I did it last off season. As far as a diet goes, i have never broken down the calories, proteins, or carbs b4. I am also currently researching the diet thing. I will say though that i eat very healthy compared to your average college student. I do watch what I eat. I am sure after i break down the cals and proteins I will have to modify my diet but not by drastic measures. I work at Subway during the offseason, so i get free food wich is nice to say the least. Just to let everyone who has been giving me advice know, this cycle is in the future. I am doing my research well in advance. We're still playin'. Hopefully we'll be bringin' home a national title this year. Thanks again everyone.

manny is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about the side effects unless you're going to be stacking multiple high dosages. Taking Sust or Cyp won't hurt you as long as you eat right and do the right things post cycle. Another good cycle to start withif you're looking to get really strong, put on some weight, and keep gains is test prop but you got to shoot it almost everyday. I still say go with the sust. though.

Thread Information