Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137

    Anavar to kick start a cycle?

    Hello. this is my first post here, but I do have a few cycles behind me and am getting ready for the winter bulker.

    I plan a simple cycle of Enanthate 1000mg/wk along with Deca 600 mg/wk.

    I feel I need something fast acting to kick the cycle in gear. I really don't want to add A Bombs or Dbol because they are harsh.

    I have some anavar too, but with all the debate with anavar being as toxic as Abombs or Dbol, i am not sure i want to take that. Has anyone used Anavar to kick start a cycle?

    What else could i use to kick start. I can get Prop and Suspension?

    Any help is appreciated!

  2. #2
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    I'd go with Prop, it's a great 'kickstarter'.

  3. #3
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137

    Thanks trimunex

    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    I'd go with Prop, it's a great 'kickstarter'.
    I do have some prop and actually was considering that and Anavar and i am really hoping someone will reply addressing the question about Anavar.

    Has anyone used Anavar to kick start a cycle and how did it go?

  4. #4
    chinups Guest
    Anavar itself is a mild steroid . Having said that I think it is a great steroid for longevity and good solid gains. If you see most posts ppl take anavar for a long period of time. I like the cycle you are doing, don't think you need any jump start. Do prop/anavar and you will see great gains.

  5. #5
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    Anavar is not on the same level as anadrol or d-bol. The reason most people don't jump start with it is because of the dollars, as it's an expensive steroid . The prop would be a good way to go.

  6. #6
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Anavar is not on the same level as anadrol or d-bol. The reason most people don't jump start with it is because of the dollars, as it's an expensive steroid. The prop would be a good way to go.
    Thanks for the help!

  7. #7
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by tman55
    Hello. this is my first post here, but I do have a few cycles behind me and am getting ready for the winter bulker.

    I plan a simple cycle of Enanthate 1000mg/wk along with Deca 600 mg/wk.

    I feel I need something fast acting to kick the cycle in gear. I really don't want to add A Bombs or Dbol because they are harsh.

    I have some anavar too, but with all the debate with anavar being as toxic as Abombs or Dbol, i am not sure i want to take that. Has anyone used Anavar to kick start a cycle?

    What else could i use to kick start. I can get Prop and Suspension?

    Any help is appreciated!
    running a gram of test and 600mg of deca and dbol is harsh.... lmao.....

  8. #8
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    running a gram of test and 600mg of deca and dbol is harsh.... lmao.....
    Yea I agree a gram of test and 600mg of deca and dbol is harsh.

    But, a gram of test and 600mg of deca isn't nearly as harsh without the dbol.

  9. #9
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I just started my cycle with VAR. Though it is liver toxic, I don't think it's in the same league as DBOL . If you plan on using it, remember the rule of thumb is .125 x your body weight.

  10. #10
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    How many cycles have you done?

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by tman55
    Yea I agree a gram of test and 600mg of deca and dbol is harsh.

    But, a gram of test and 600mg of deca isn't nearly as harsh without the dbol.
    when you say harsh, harsh on what, liver? dbol, if anything, will help you here with your upcoming hpta crash.
    dbol : test and deca :: milk : cookies
    get some milk thistle or run tylers

  12. #12
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    How many cycles have you done?

    Thanks for the info. I have done 4 cycles. This is going to be the 5th.

  13. #13
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    when you say harsh, harsh on what, liver? dbol , if anything, will help you here with your upcoming hpta crash.
    dbol : test and deca :: milk : cookies
    get some milk thistle or run tylers

    Yes I think it is hard on the liver. I think I will stay away from the dbol and add either var ot prop to kick start.

    I always probably overdo the protectors. I have come to like the combination of liv 52, tylers liver detox, synthergine, and milk thistle.

  14. #14
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    dbol is cool,but the kidney pumps can kill ya.They hampered a few of my workouts.

  15. #15
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    dbol is cool,but the kidney pumps can kill ya.They hampered a few of my workouts.
    Pumps are good, but the ones that hurt forever suck.

  16. #16
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    guess i'm a bit of a dbol fan....if you're going to prop it, run 75mg or 100/ed at the beginning and end of your cycle

  17. #17
    tman55's Avatar
    tman55 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    guess i'm a bit of a dbol fan....if you're going to prop it, run 75mg or 100/ed at the beginning and end of your cycle
    Ok. Thank you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •